Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] (in-game story spoilers) SR's for shiny legendaries in ORAS
so is anyone else doing this? I'm at the part in OR where I get latios and i'm currently on try 7 in the endeavor for a shiny legendary. I fact checked and everything to make sure it was possible before deciding to go on this endeavor and it's true you can get latios or latias shiny when it's your gift pokemon at southern island. and for those willing to do this I'm gonna tell you that you need to save after you walk into the grotto where your Eon twin awaits its rescue because there is no chance of doing it right before getting him. you have to go through the battle against the admin and grunt continuously. so if it's team magma you're up against I recommend surf or muddy water from a swampert. and if it's aqua I suggest discharge. anyhow back on topic. it's possible to do this with the legendaries from the sources I've searched, has anyone else already begun trying this as well?
You can also get Zekrom and Reshiram shiny. I'ma SR for that.
(Nov 24, 2014, 12:06 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: You can also get Zekrom and Reshiram shiny. I'ma SR for that.

I plan to SR everything that can be gotten shiny that's legendary.
(Nov 24, 2014, 02:24 PM)Stormfox116 Wrote:
(Nov 24, 2014, 12:06 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: You can also get Zekrom and Reshiram shiny. I'ma SR for that.

I plan to SR everything that can be gotten shiny that's legendary.

Nice plan. I just want Shiny Reshiram and Zekrom. I don't really care to spend all the time in the world for all of them.
alrighty. so I'm on SR 82 for the shiny latios. anyone else get one of these shiny or have a valid source as to whether or not it's shiny locked? I'd really appreciate it.
Wow. That's crazy trying to SR for all of them. I'm only going to try for Ho-Oh hopefully it isn't locked. Is there anyone who can confirm if it is or not?
Does anyone know if Rayquaza is locked? I heard the Deoxys is.
for now I've given up after 133 solid tries i decided to just get a good nature and go. I'll have to get the charm and the eon ticket when the chance arrises to try again for shiny latios on alpha Saphire. till then I'm gonna play omega ruby for the story.
Ho-Oh never has been Shiny locked from what I know dating back to HG/SS so it should work to SR for. I need Shiny Reshiram and Zekrom. I'm tired of SRing for them first person to get them and wants to trade LMK I'll do 3 for 1 BR pokemon for each IDC.
What about for Groudon and Kyogre? At what point are you locked into a shiny or non shiny? Is it the first time you see it with Team Aqua/Magma or is it when you encounter it in battle?