Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Old games getting remade
(Nov 17, 2014, 01:54 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: Pokemon snap remake or riot! kappa/

*Gives reputation point*
I would also like to see Pokémon Stadium 3.
(Nov 17, 2014, 04:02 PM)iDrEaMiNbLuEsKiEs Wrote:
(Nov 17, 2014, 01:54 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: Pokemon snap remake or riot! kappa/

*Gives reputation point*
I would also like to see Pokémon Stadium 3.

Yeah Stadium 3 or Battle Revolution 2 needs to be made right now. Though Pinball X and Y would also be nice
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Nov 17, 2014, 02:36 PM)Eckley Wrote: If they follow the trend, they'll probably make gen 4 remakes

I want this so freeking badly...
Starflight.  It's a PC game from the mid-80's that was later ported to the Genesis/MD (the version that I prefer).  It was pretty much the original sandbox exploration game, and it still has a big influence on games to this day (the Mass Effect series borrows heavily from Starflight).   A modern remake could certainly expand the scope/detail of the game, which is what makes it a perfect remake candidate since the basic story and premise of the game are already perfect.  It also had killer artwork that could be perfectly imagined in a modern version.
I know this isnt coming for a while, but I wouldnt mind D/P remakes. BW remakes have me more pumped, tho.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
Thumbs Up 
Was running through some old classics, there are so much to choose from and way too much I should have not sold (sigh* Gamestop/EB-Games)

I really hope the following gets remade properly:
-Dragon Warrior 2: Cobi's Journey
-Legend of the Dragoon
-Pokemon Red/Yellow/Crystal/Emerald (just for fun ;3)

If anyone has played these, I'd love to know :3 these are my fav. games. Angel