Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Old games getting remade
I dunno. I never liked any of the Digimon games I played except for the TCG that was on PS2. (and in real life)
Then again, I never tried Dawn/Dusk.
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
I remember having something to do with digimon, but i can't remember playing it
I'm pretty sure I've watched a few episodes of digimon a while back. I don't remember it as a bad show, but I wasn't in to it.
(Nov 17, 2014, 02:22 PM)UndyingUmbreon Wrote: I'm pretty sure I've watched a few episodes of digimon a while back. I don't remember it as a bad show, but I wasn't in to it.

i watched the first 3 seasons last summer (for some reason) and its not bad but the dialouge can get annoying
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Nov 17, 2014, 01:54 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: Pokemon snap remake or riot! kappa/

this!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
I'm waiting for my 4th Gen remake after OR/AS. It must happen.
I want Kanto with XY/ORAS graphics.
(Nov 17, 2014, 02:26 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: I'm waiting for my 4th Gen remake after OR/AS. It must happen.

There better be a gen 4 remake! Pokemon Pearl has the honor of being the Pokemon game that I found my first shiny and spent the the most time on in general. Plus piplup is just so cute!!
If they follow the trend, they'll probably make gen 4 remakes
(Nov 17, 2014, 02:33 PM)UndyingUmbreon Wrote:
(Nov 17, 2014, 02:26 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: I'm waiting for my 4th Gen remake after OR/AS. It must happen.

There better be a gen 4 remake! Pokemon Pearl has the honor of being the Pokemon game that I found my first shiny and spent the the most time on in general. Plus piplup is just so cute!!

We haven't even gotten our copies of gen 3 remakes and i'm already on the Hype train ready for Gen 4 remake. My favorite Gen also the one where I started playing pokemon.