Poll: DATE
Saturday 24
Sunday 25
Monday 26
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Overwatch Community Stream??
Sunday should probably work for me, too, as long as my house mates decide not to be jerks about me playing overwatch with other people.
Fine, let's do this on Sunday. Can any Mod make an update about this upcoming stream on the official thread for more visibility? :P
(Sep 22, 2016, 04:06 PM)GiMYz Wrote: Fine, let's do this on Sunday. Can any Mod make an update about this upcoming stream on the official thread for more visibility? :P

I got you
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I definitely would be up for playing though Sunday would probably the only day I don't think i'd be able to play.
Ew, @PKPatriot56 is going to be there. Call off the stream, @GiMYz
@Eckley But what's the fun of an Overwatch stream if you don't get to watch me repeatedly kill myself as Winston?
@PKPatriot56 Fair enough. I will be there purely to point and laugh at how bad you are
@Eckley That's all I ask. I mean if you don't, who will?
(Sep 24, 2016, 07:43 AM)Eckley Wrote: @PKPatriot56 Fair enough. I will be there purely to point and laugh at how bad you are

Don't you know what happens if you make fun of a Winston?

First he presses Q, then he comes at your home and smacks your PC and you, then he excuses himself and gives you a banana.