Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[PC] Binding of Issac: Afterbirth (plus out soon)
Binding of Isaac is a top down game with a playstyle similar to legend of Zelda, where you go through rooms picking up different items that combo and change the experience of the game,that's said there's what's in-store for the dlc update:

[Image: tumblr_inline_nt98ikQBLE1rq0wgw_500.gif]
Afterbirth is a mega DLC for the binding of isaac: rebirth, that adds another 100+ hours to the game alongside an amazing number of extra features.
- Greed Mode: a whole new game mode with a heavy focus on risk/reward that is a completely new way to play featuring new endings and a final boss.
- Expanded main game: a new final area has been added to the main game along with another new final boss and ending.
- Daily Runs: compete for highscore / best time on the leader boards in these daily seeded runs.
- 10 totally new and awesome challenges
- 1000+ new rooms, as well as new tiny rooms, closets and giant arching hallways.
- a totally new playable character, Lilith, mother of demons.
- 120 new items! not counting tons of new pickups, chests, pills, bombs, cards etc. taking the item count up beyond 525!
- 4 new alternate chapters with new chapter specific enemy types, visual themes, and surprises.
- a new seed code combo page, as well as a butt ton of new seed codes that mod the game.
- a greatly expanded soundtrack!
- new room types like, trap rooms, double treasure rooms, and ultra rare closets!
- a greatly expanded and updated hud system
- tons of new secret transformations
- 8 new bosses
- 25+ new enemies
- updated item combo system
- far too many new achievements
- 20 million new co-op babies

This information was taken from the Binding of Isaac website and the dlc goes for $9.99

What's your opinion of the dlc and if you haven't placed it you should give it a try
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
All I want is to get Platinum God before this comes out and makes it harder.
(Sep 9, 2015, 10:44 AM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: All I want is to get Platinum God before this comes out and makes it harder.

i want too also but i dont think im going to get platinum god before it comes out i got like 4 challanges and the lost to do (and a couple items to unlock) its not alot but im scared of the lost
IS THAT TAMMYS HEAD + BRIMSTONE ACTUALLY HAVING SYNERGY WITH RUBBER CEMENT? Love BoI but its a shame so many items (brim and moms knife to name two) don't have synergy. Can't wait for afterbirth to fix this.

There had also better be Bob and cricket transformations.
Brimstone and Mom's Knife have a synergy. Have you not seen the beam of knives that flies out when you have both of them?
(Sep 25, 2015, 07:03 PM)DragonEldest Wrote: Brimstone and Mom's Knife have a synergy. Have you not seen the beam of knives that flies out when you have both of them?

yeah i've seens that combination, i love it, its ashame the knife thats fly through the air do less damage tho; (but i guess that would make it even more OP) lol
but they're updating old items to combine with other old items so sad bombs + dr. fetus now works and so on, im hyped for it
[Image: tumblr_inline_nt98jj9yAa1rq0wgw_500.gif]
I AM SO EXITED FOR THIS!!

THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!
EDMUND YOU ANIMAL JUST TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY
oh (and this will be my last spoiler i promise) it get even better
[Image: tumblr_inline_nuowdjyrMX1rq0wgw_500.jpg][Image: tumblr_inline_nuowdtaIeV1rq0wgw_500.jpg][Image: tumblr_inline_nuowe1B4a61rq0wgw_500.jpg][Image: tumblr_inline_nt98e8zuqf1rq0wgw_500.gif]
(Sep 25, 2015, 07:03 PM)DragonEldest Wrote: Brimstone and Mom's Knife have a synergy. Have you not seen the beam of knives that flies out when you have both of them?

Hold up now, I know brim and moms knife have synergy, I meant the individual items with everything else. Imagine the knife having synergy with Crickets body; brimstone having synergy with monstro's lung or even sad bombs. Read my post, I said brim and moms knife among other items, there's quite a few that override tear effects that could do with a change.