Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[PC] League of Legends Worlds Thread
League of Legends Worlds Thread

In just a few days my favorite event of the year is happening and since I just returned from my hiatus, Kappa, I wanted to know if there is some one who is also watching the event.

Apart from that, who do you guys think will get out of groups? quaterfinals? semifinals? Who will win it all?

Do you like the new song by Nicki Taylor?

Which champions would you like to see being played?

Other stuff you might be excited about.
(Can't contain my excitement) Heart
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

being from France, I'm for Fnatic. we will see what they can do :P

to be honest i feel like it will be the same champs that will be played over and over. especially for top (Gangplank, Fiora,Darius,Shen) and bot lane (Sivir,Corki,Kalista / Braum,Thresh,Janna).
(Sep 27, 2015, 04:40 PM)Apo Wrote: to be honest i feel like it will be the same champs that will be played over and over. especially for top (Gangplank, Fiora,Darius,Shen) and bot lane (Sivir,Corki,Kalista / Braum,Thresh,Janna).

Do you think they might play Mordekaiser in duo? Maybe after banning a Kalista and leaving the adc on the top alone. Like in a lane swap.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

ALL ABOARD THE KOREAN HYPE TRAIN (ALL ABOARD THE WALL OF TEXT HYPE TRAIN)

[Image: i3882133124.gif]

In all reality, I don't think, unless something drastic happened to SKT T1 before/during the tournament that they will win worlds again this year.

Predictions (In Order 1-4):

Group A:
KOO
CLG
paiN Gaming
Flash Wolves

Group B:
Invictus Gaming
Fnatic
ahq e-Sports
Cloud9

Group C:
SKTelecom T1
Edward Gaming
H2k
Bangkok Titans

Group D:
LGD Gaming
KT Rolster
Team SoloMid
Origen

Further Details:
Group A:
KOO weakest Korean Team going into worlds, but Group A is group of life and since CLG has been practicing with Huhi, presumably, until recently I think KOO is going out in first.

I'm so glad that CLG is getting Xmithie back (/s) I personally am on another train, it's called the hate train, I do not personally like the way Xmithie plays and while he can be considered good for the team/a nice guy/ok player, I don't like him. Now while I might not like him, I can not deny that this will increase CLG's chances by a slim margin at Worlds, and I like CLG all around, I think their owner is a good guy (HotShotGG), I think their players are good in general, and I like their personalities. I think they'll do ok overall, but it won't be something to call your mother about.

paiN... they will surprise you... don't count them 100% out even though they are wildcard

Flash Wolves ehh, from what I've heard from multiple sources, they aren't looking even close to being good, so I think they won't be so hot.

Group B:
iG Surprisingly looked good during their qualifiers and while I think as long as they aren't the bad version of iG from earlier in the season, that they'll do really well.

Fnatic I think this group personally sucks for them, they are a good WESTERN team... they looked shaky during the Finals which worries me, and this group is honestly bad for them, which is why I have them 2nd and not 1st. The other two teams in contention, excluding C9 though their Faith has rewarded them well so far, are pretty much exactly what Fnatic has looked bad against... so like I said, this worries me, but I still think they'll do fine.

ahq had a good showing last year, and I hope to see they have improved, though I still put them in 3rd for this group, I think they have a 30% chance of coming in 2nd instead of Fnatic, and am looking forward to seeing Westdoor.

C9... the faithful have been rewarded and now they will die.

Group C:
SKT T1 I think they'll win entire thing, Faker stepping up to be God again, and team is playing really well... I don't think another team except LGD will give them a run for their money.

EDG Looked good during MSI (Mid-Season Invitational), but has significantly appeared to drop off since then, and while I think they are a good team still, I fear they won't be a match for SKT or LGD

H2k got in by championship points, goes out with 2 wins vs. Bangkok Titans

Bangkok Titans... Who?

Group D:
Everyone keeps calling this "Group of TSM's Death" and while I agree neither TSM or Origen are going to get out of this group, I don't think TSM will lose to Origen.

LGD I think they're 2nd best team at worlds, I think KT will give them a taste of Korea before Final Boss SKT

KT 2nd best Korean Team at worlds and looked good in every single series in finals, until they went against SKT and got demolished by a wrecking ball. Ssumday is a god, and we get to see some good top lane carry in this group.

TSM have shown they do better at worlds normally, specifically WildTurtle, and I think with Origen being as much of a emotional team as they are, that they got super disappointed by the group draw and will lose to TSM.

Origen Read Above

Overall:
1st Place: SKT T1
2nd Place: LGD/EDG
3rd Place: LGD/EDG
4th Place: KT Rolster

(If LGD is on opposite side of SKT in Bracket Stage, then LGD 2nd EDG 3rd, since EDG has to be on opposite side of bracket, and if LGD is on same side as SKT, then EDG 2nd, LGD 3rd)

As for Picks/Bans, I am thinking:

Top:
Darius
Gangplank
Shen
Lulu
Fiora
Riven

Jungle:
Skarner
Rek'Sai
Evelynn