Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[PC] Overwatch stuff and things
I've been playing Overwatch nonstop since it came out, so i wanted to know, have you guys been enjoying the game?

What your battle.net id so we can play together?
Also, whos your favorite hero so far in Overwatch?

My Battle ID is Chase #13787
And my favorite hero is Zarya, i dont mind playing more of a supportive role, but sometime i still want to attack, so Zarya fits really well with the style i like to play, im able to protect my allies while powering myself up inorder to deal a ton of damage
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I don't own the game, but from what I played via a friend's acct, I feel like it's a tad overrated, although still quite good. My favorite heroes are D.Va and Tracer, although I don't know why - I guess I can only play with those two. I guess I'm OK playing as Widow, just not as good
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
OVERWATCH!!!!!

My battle.net name is: PKPatriot56#1664

I'd say my best characters are probably Lucio and Junkrat, although I've played around with pretty much every character and I'm getting pretty good at Reaper.
Whoo, I was waiting for a thread like this to pop up!

I have Overwatch for a little more than a month now, currently at level 73 and ranked-wise i'm placed around 42, even though i'm 37 rn because I got some internet issues and after that everything went downhill (DPS Lucio who doesnt want to sit behind your Reinhardt shield new meta Kappa)

My battletag is Accelixio#2187, feel free to add me! even though I mostly play in the EU servers as i'm from Europe myself haha but I can easily switch if you want to play together with me! My favorite heroes are D.va (jeez who would have guessed Kappa) Lucio, Symmetra and Reinhardt. These are the heroes I often play as well even though sometimes I like to be a little less serious and go with my good pal Junkrat and spam the BRRIIINGGGGG line wherever I go Kappa
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

Overwatch is just a glorified Team Fortess 2 with waifus.
A legend fallen from grace.
GMX#21916 (EU)

Level 100 and 67 Skill Rating (with a peak of 71 at some point - almost Top500)

I'm a McCree main, but i've played with other heroes (especially during the period when McCree has been heavily nerfed and Soldier was a much better choice, i played Soldier/Pharah as DPS and mostly Lucio as support). However McCree is back again and he's the best dps hero (in good hands) right now. I'm starting to play Zenyatta too because he's really good after the buff. I'm also a decent Zarya.
nice @GMX I'm barely scraping by at lvl 44 haha
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
[Image: cOrzL15.jpg]
LOOK WHAT I JUST GOT, I CAN DIE IN PEACE NOW
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Aug 10, 2016, 01:13 PM)Justin Wrote: nice @GMX I'm barely scraping by at lvl 44 haha

Haha don't worry, ranks reset every season (this one ends soon), so you'll have the chance to do better next time.
Guys we almost have a terrible team here! Heart