Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[PC] Overwatch stuff and things
Throughly enjoying overwatch, Im at level 65 and hoping next competitive season will be better than the first (skill rating around 50). I main Reindhardt and have significantly cut down my Lucio time with Zenyatta!
reindhart and zarya ftw, dont know why but i love playing as tanker Cool
Competitive Season 2 has just started Smile

STEP RIGHT UP.
(Sep 2, 2016, 04:53 PM)GMX Wrote: Competitive Season 2 has just started Smile

STEP RIGHT UP.

Finished my placement matches, got 3 loses, 6 wins, and a tie
got into gold, rank 2216
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I've just read that friend requests are region locked, that's why i tried but couldn't add you. I have to set my Battle.net primary region as NA to add you, then i can switch back to EU region.

aaaah dear Blizzard :D
Gold Rank at above 2300. Definitely aiming at consistent 2500+ though. Here is a play of the match I got today!

I've finished my placements matches with 7 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses and i'm at 3018 SP which is Diamond.

I can't drop down from Diamond anymore, i'm happy for this simply because i know i will hardly ever get paired up with bad players or trolls from now on.
After my, mostly playing support, placement matches for season 2 I ended up in rank 2172! This was because I got a LOT of draws + a few matches where ppl just left. But I still got gold because of the 172 points so that's better than nothing am I right. Kappa

But I'm currently at rank 2513 and am playing with a 60%+ winrate. I didn't play for a few days though so I hope I can get up even higher once it's weekend and I have time to play the game again :D But anyways, I'm kinda glad to know that I improved since season 1/aka escaped the lowrank hell where people always blame the healers but never do anything themselves to make things better haha (I don't even know how many times I saw "pro" genjis fly into a 1 vs 6 battle and blaming the healer after that for not healing them)

Not competitive related but since we're sharing POTG's here I like to share you one of my "better" Widowmaker plays haha. I've been wanting to learn her for ages and I think I can finally... somewhat play her (if she was just more viable in competitive) Still lost this round though because I didn't notice the Mei popping up from behind the wall before jumping down woops Kappa

(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

I'm in the process of building a PC once I'm done I'll play with you guys Smile I've played a lot on Xbox one
How did I miss this. Rank 37? Haven't done my placements this season yet. I play everyone not named Soldier 76 or Widowmaker. Favorite is Ana for sure.

I unlike these other nerds play on Xbox One.
Gamertag: MonadoBoi
HMU
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017