Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[PC] World of Warcraft.
(Jan 4, 2015, 12:18 PM)Nathan Wrote: Everyone who has previously played WoW misses it lol.

Well you got a friend here buddy! Lol. I play on the Aggramar server but if you ever decide to rejoin I could help you out no problem. Explain a few things, etc... Been playing for over 9 years now so I know a lot about the game Wink.
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:43 PM)Aerialslayer Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 12:18 PM)Nathan Wrote: Everyone who has previously played WoW misses it lol.

Well you got a friend here buddy! Lol. I play on the Aggramar server but if you ever decide to rejoin I could help you out no problem. Explain a few things, etc... Been playing for over 9 years now so I know a lot about the game Wink.

Might take you up on that thanks :D. I'll let you know if I rejoin.
(Jan 5, 2015, 12:56 AM)Nathan Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:43 PM)Aerialslayer Wrote:

Might take you up on that thanks :D. I'll let you know if I rejoin.

Fantastic! I am on a US account though just a heads up. I mean if you are EU and decide to join we could also chat over Skype or something just to help you out.
Ok, seeing as I'll get a 90 boost, I might buy myself a US account. The only thing that's gonna bother me the most is what the connection will be like for me.

How can I buy a US version of World of Warcraft with GBP(£) as well as the subscription?

And yeah I have Skype too. My mic is a cheap one so don't know how good the sound quality will be haha. I also have work so I won't have much time to play during weekdays but weekends I'll be able to play pretty much all day.
Same with me I work all week so my play times are mainly during the weekend. We don't even have to use Skype for voice chatting, just chatting in general. I know how some people don't like voice chatting. Buying a US account you would just go on the US website I believe. Might want to google it up.