Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Cloning-/Fine-Tuning - Service [01st-07th FEB OFFLINE]
Can i have you clone my Raichus and Magikarps to 30. And change my Eeeveelutions stats way higher or a little higher (exceot my leafeon :D)
Hey can you clone my Shiny Mawile for my first giveaway? I would need about 30 clones. I can be online from 5PM to 11PM GMT+2, which for you is from 4PM to 10PM UTC +1/GMT +1. For modifying I would only need every clone to be holding Mawilite. Thanks in advance. Wink
"Two possibilities exist:

Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not.

Both are equally terrifying."
Arthur C. Clarke

(Jan 23, 2016, 09:41 AM)AurisxD Wrote: Hey can you clone my Shiny Mawile for my first giveaway? I would need about 30 clones. I can be online from 5PM to 11PM GMT+2, which for you is from 4PM to 10PM UTC +1/GMT +1. For modifying I would only need every clone to be holding Mawilite. Thanks in advance. Wink

Sure no problem^^

(Jan 23, 2016, 09:03 AM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: Can i have you clone my Raichus and Magikarps  to 30. And change my Eeeveelutions stats way higher or a little higher (exceot my leafeon :D)

Yes i can :D

(Jan 23, 2016, 08:46 AM)TheBullet435 Wrote: Hey bro, can you turn the following pokemon shiny? I hope it's not too much trouble :]

Metagross
Feraligatr
Sableye
Houndoom
Rayquaza

May I also request to change the nature and IVs of the following pokemon:

Latios (Timid, 31/30/31/30/31/30, EVs reset to 0, if possible)
Landorus (Adamant, 31/31/31/X/31/31)

Please and thank you

If not, I understand :]

I can edit your latios and landorus but i don't Shinify pokis (look at my startpost)

(Jan 23, 2016, 07:14 AM)Breeder_Falkon Wrote: I got a Shiny Zekrom off the GTS yesterday. And am wondering if you can give it 31 IVs in Special Attack. Also holding a Master Ball if you can cuz I've run out xD Thanks :]

EDIT: I think I can reset EVs myself in Super Training so just need 31 IVs in Special Attack done :]

Yes no problem

I added you all btw^^
Sorry i alredy had someone do the stuff for meh but next time i do giveaway i come staright to you
kk :]
it's 2022 and we livin
@Joey0815, thanks again for your help with my Darkrai giveaway. I was wondering if this time around you could edit some people for me? A total of six pokemon.

I have a Bulbasaur whose IVs need to be 31/30/31/30/31/30 so it can have Fire as its Hidden Power. Then I have an Abra whose IVs need to be edited to have perfect IVs in all stats except Attack. I also have this Meditite whose IVs need to be edited to have perfect IVs in all stats except Special Attack.

The last three Pokemons, which are Diggersby, Amoonguss, and Darmanitan, need to have their pokeballs changed to regular pokeballs.

I'll be online tomorrow around 3:00 PM. Then online during the week around 5:00 PM; all Central Times.

Thanks.
(Jan 23, 2016, 12:17 PM)Joey0815 Wrote:
(Jan 23, 2016, 09:41 AM)AurisxD Wrote: Hey can you clone my Shiny Mawile for my first giveaway? I would need about 30 clones. I can be online from 5PM to 11PM GMT+2, which for you is from 4PM to 10PM UTC +1/GMT +1. For modifying I would only need every clone to be holding Mawilite. Thanks in advance. Wink

Sure no problem^^

(Jan 23, 2016, 09:03 AM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: Can i have you clone my Raichus and Magikarps  to 30. And change my Eeeveelutions stats way higher or a little higher (exceot my leafeon :D)

Yes i can :D

(Jan 23, 2016, 08:46 AM)TheBullet435 Wrote: Hey bro, can you turn the following pokemon shiny? I hope it's not too much trouble :]

Metagross
Feraligatr
Sableye
Houndoom
Rayquaza

May I also request to change the nature and IVs of the following pokemon:

Latios (Timid, 31/30/31/30/31/30, EVs reset to 0, if possible)
Landorus (Adamant, 31/31/31/X/31/31)

Please and thank you

If not, I understand :]

I can edit your latios and landorus but i don't Shinify pokis (look at my startpost)

(Jan 23, 2016, 07:14 AM)Breeder_Falkon Wrote: I got a Shiny Zekrom off the GTS yesterday. And am wondering if you can give it 31 IVs in Special Attack. Also holding a Master Ball if you can cuz I've run out xD Thanks :]

EDIT: I think I can reset EVs myself in Super Training so just need 31 IVs in Special Attack done :]

Yes no problem

I added you all btw^^

Apologies, I misread Smile

I am going to add your FC so that we can trade at your earliest convenience
Hi Joey-Chu! Sorry to bother you, but can you clone 3 Xerneas's to me? I already have the Shiny Xerneas. But i need to do it for my giveaway? I only need three clones. I think the Xerneas's is legit, but it could also be hacked.. I dont know.. But, im really in trouble if we dont get this Xerneas cloned. So Joey, just message me when you are regi(2)rock! :D
(Jan 24, 2016, 02:47 AM)Forest Wrote: Hi Joey-Chu! Sorry to bother you, but can you clone 3 Xerneas's to me? I already have the Shiny Xerneas. But i need to do it for my giveaway? I only need three clones. I think the Xerneas's is legit, but it could also be hacked.. I dont know.. But, im really in trouble if we dont get this Xerneas cloned. So Joey, just message me when you are regi(2)rock! :D

Yes no problem^^
Can you clone 33 Mews for my first giveaway? You can start cloning right now.
I'll add you right now.