Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Cloning, Modifying, etc. Service

I can clone, modify IVs, change pokeball, modify shiny, max out happiness (also affection), spread pokerus, add egg moves, change ability
or even give you almost event pokemons.

What I want are legendaries that can't be caught in AS. Those legendaries must be the renameable.  Exclamation (I'll clone those and give it back to you so don't worry about losing them)

Tell me what you want and I'll respond asap  Smile
Can you not just gen them?
(Jan 9, 2016, 10:11 AM)Platinum2183 Wrote: Can you not just gen them?

If I gen them, they'll have my TID and OT. Right? I simply want them in cool nickname (with someone else's TID and OT) and legit for my collection.
If you guys don't trust me, I can do your requests first. Then I take my reward after the task is finished. Smile
I have a Ho-oh, Tornadus, and Reshiram I can trade you. I will need Reshiram and Ho-oh back.

I have a Diggersby, Buneary, and Greninja that I need made shiny, and a Raikou I need put in a Luxuray ball
(Jan 9, 2016, 10:23 AM)xNightxSpawnx Wrote: I have a Ho-oh, Tornadus, and Reshiram I can trade you.

I have a Diggersby, Buneary, and Greninja that I need made shiny, and a Raikou I need put in a Luxuray ball

Okay. PM me pls Smile
(Jan 9, 2016, 10:23 AM)esta Wrote:
(Jan 9, 2016, 10:11 AM)Platinum2183 Wrote: Can you not just gen them?

If I gen them, they'll have my TID and OT. Right? I simply want them in cool nickname (with someone else's TID and OT) and legit for my collection.
If you guys don't trust me, I can do your requests first. Then I take my reward after the task is finished.  Smile

Fair enough, can't argue with that really.
(Jan 9, 2016, 10:24 AM)esta Wrote:
(Jan 9, 2016, 10:23 AM)xNightxSpawnx Wrote: I have a Ho-oh, Tornadus, and Reshiram I can trade you.

Okay. PM me pls  Smile

Will do
Could you make my Dratini, Bulbasaur, and Eevee shiny? Oh and make my Eevee have it's hidden ability? I'm gonna use them for my Alpha Sapphire play through and I want to only use shinies and I don't wanna hunt.

Oh and I could give you a Groudon to clone, it's named Godzilla.
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
(Jan 9, 2016, 10:51 AM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: Could you make my Dratini, Bulbasaur, and Eevee shiny? Oh and make my Eevee have it's hidden ability? I'm gonna use them for my Alpha Sapphire play through and I want to only use shinies and I don't wanna hunt.

Oh and I could give you a Groudon to clone, it's named Godzilla.

That's fine. PM me pls. Smile
Hi! Can you do some work for me?
I need to clone my Celebi (event,), Diancie (event) and Mew.
Also I need to level down a Shiny Bagon which is level 99, and I need it level 98.
Please help!!!

Thanks in advance!