Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Give away!
Music 
Is there a pokemon that you have wanted all your life but just couldn't get your hands on? Or do you have that pokemon now but wish it had full IV's, Shiny, with your choice in hidden power typing? Well lucky you i'm doing a power saves give away!

In the comments tell me any pokemon ( Volcanion is still unavailable )

The stats you want.

I can edit EV's ( needs to be legal )

make it shiny ( pokemon cant be shiny locked, ex: Hoopa Meloetta, Victini )

By default ill give it maxed out IV's but if you want a certain hidden power type you must also leave that in your description.

=======================================================================================================

I will be at lunch with my family for about 3-5 hours. I will start doing requests when i get back. And i forgot to mention i will only be doing a limited amount of these. First come first served.

Also check out MistressGlaceons give away! Shiny delibirds WITH a suprize item Wink

And have a merry Christmas!!  Heart  :D
Hi Madison! Cool Giveaway by the way much better than mine! Im all cool for now just wanted to post something! :P
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I'll take a shiny Contrary Serperior, Timid with HP Fire, 252 EVS in SpAtk, 252 Speed and 4 SpDf.
For the moves I'd like Leaf Storm, Dragon Pulse, HP Fire and Giga Drain, as well as Leftovers for the item.

Are we only allowed one Pokemon?

This is a truly awesome giveaway! Thanks so much!
Can you generate this?

Pokemon: Victini
Abiliti: Victory star
Held item : Choice scarf
Moves: Bolt Strike / U-turn / Facade / V-Crate
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spe 4 HP
Nature: Adamant nature
(Dec 23, 2015, 09:14 AM)victhordiz Wrote: Can you generate this?

Pokemon: Victini
Abiliti: Victory star
Held item : Choice scarf
Moves: Bolt Strike / U-turn / Facade / V-Crate
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spe 4 HP
Nature: Adamant nature

Yup and to another person yes sadly if i let people gan more than one then id be getting to many requests
I would love a shiny solid rock Camerupt, Modest. Max IV. Don't worry about EV's. Moveset: Fire Blast, Earth Power, Stealth Rock, Hidden Power Ice. If it is possible to nickname Smoke.

Thank you ever so much for doing this giveaway.
I'd love a shiny diancie or a regular victini Smile

THANK YOU!!!!!!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
I always wanted a Shiny Zoroark max IVs with Transform and Sludge Bomb and lvl 55
and a shiny Drapion max IVs and lvl 55
awesome giveaway

you already gave me too much and your probably going to get a flood of requests so i dont need anything right now, just wanted to say thanks again and whats better than a pick your own poke GA
Nice GW you deserve a small loan of a million dollars

Ok i gona stop kappa