Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Here is my offer...
I have a non-shiny Shaymin. Could you please clone it though?
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
(Dec 20, 2015, 06:48 AM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: I have a non-shiny Shaymin. Could you please clone it though?

I WOULD LOVE TOO! Shaymin is the one i needed the most! How many Duplicates do you want? And is there a pokemon you would also like me to gen?
I have an arceus and shiny shaymin that you could clone. All I need is more IVs on my hoopa, tornadus, cresselia, celebi and uxie. and change raikou to a timid nature with sp attack and speed IVs. It would be great if you could.
(Dec 20, 2015, 11:03 AM)Arctero Wrote: I have an arceus and shiny shaymin that you could clone. All I need is more IVs on my hoopa, tornadus, cresselia, celebi and uxie. and change raikou to a timid nature with sp attack and speed IVs. It would be great if you could.

Woah that alot, But sure thing, let me finish up helping bensif and ill PM you when im ready!
(Dec 20, 2015, 11:10 AM)Madison0122 Wrote:
(Dec 20, 2015, 11:03 AM)Arctero Wrote: I have an arceus and shiny shaymin that you could clone. All I need is more IVs on my hoopa, tornadus, cresselia, celebi and uxie. and change raikou to a timid nature with sp attack and speed IVs. It would be great if you could.

Woah that alot, But sure thing, let me finish up helping bensif and ill PM you when im ready!

Ok thanks!
(Dec 20, 2015, 10:42 AM)Madison0122 Wrote:
(Dec 20, 2015, 06:48 AM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: I have a non-shiny Shaymin. Could you please clone it though?

I WOULD LOVE TOO! Shaymin is the one i needed the most! How many Duplicates do you want? And is there a pokemon you would also like me to gen?

1: Just duplicate it twice please and 2:By gen, do you mean create a Pokemon or duplicate a pokemon
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around