Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] I have Powersave!
can u edit my bulbasaur to shiny and perfect ivs ha and a good nature if not ok
Hey man, do you think you could fix the IVs on a few of my Pokemon? Smile
Hey, i have a tynamo that i have been breeding for weeks and having no luck when it comes to shinys + stats, i would love if you could max its stats and make it shiny, Thanks.
(I added your friend code cant wait to hear from you.)
If you have an unfulfilled request head here http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-PO...d-Weekends
I really need help with my vgc team I need 4 of my legendaries fixed cresselia 6 iv and her nature is fine, terrakion 6iv and a adamant nature, suicune 6iv and a modest nature, and finally heatran 6 iv and a modest nature.I don't need any shiny but I would greatly appreciate the help thank you in advance if you can help me out I would really appreciate it
Hello i was wondering if you could help me fix IV's and EV's and the nature of an eevee to get a good jolteon?
Can edit my Eevee for me?
(Jan 8, 2015, 08:30 PM)Mattattack426 Wrote: Hey guys just wanted to let you all know that if any of you need pokemon cloned, or need stat changes, or made shiny I am willing to help you guys out! I just really enjoy helping people out so refer your friends here. Only thing I ask in return is a copy of the pokemon that you toss my way. Other than that I hope I can help you guys out!

can you edit a charmander for me and make it shiny with good stats
can you also change my groudon to shiny
yo, im looking for a few of my pokemon to be cloned a few times Smile can you pm me?