Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] LF: AQUA JET ON MY WIMPOD
hi everyone. i'm looking for someone who can add aqua jet onto my wimpod. i was unable to get the egg move when i was breeding, so anyone who can add this move onto my pokemon would be greatly appreciated. please PM me or comment on my post if you can Gen. I can offer bottlecaps, berries, rare pokeballs, battle items, and others in exchange for your services! Thanks!
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
hey is it sun and moon or oras?
(Aug 15, 2017, 12:05 PM)eddytay1234 Wrote: hey is it sun and moon or oras?

@eddytay1234 

>Wimpod
It's Sun and Moon, Wimpod is from gen7 only :p
(Aug 15, 2017, 12:05 PM)eddytay1234 Wrote: hey is it sun and moon or oras?

sun and moon. would you be able to add aqua jet onto my wimpod?
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
Are you looking to have one bred or one you have taught the move?
(Aug 16, 2017, 12:33 AM)bambam081890 Wrote: Are you looking to have one bred or one you have taught the move?

someone who can powersave and add it on to the shiny wimpod i have already bred myself
ohh.. sorry i not a hacker but a breeder @@
but if you want the move i have Smile
(Aug 16, 2017, 06:54 AM)eddytay1234 Wrote: ohh.. sorry i not a hacker but a breeder @@
but if you want the move i have Smile

sorry, but i'm not looking for someone to breed me another shiny wimpod with the moves i want.
I do not have a powersave either, I am sorry for the confusion. I do have wimpods that i have bred shiny