Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] LF: Someone to edit a few mons, FT: Clones of the edited mons or of other BR mons.
DISCLAIMER: If trading cloned pokemon is against the rules please lock this, i didn't interpret it as so.

As the title says i need some pokmon edited. Specificly i need to get the following fixed:

Thundurus
Change IV to 31/0/30/31/31/31 (note the 30)

Heatran
Change IV to 31/31/31/31/31/31
Change nature to Modest

Terrakion
Change IV to 31/31/31/x/31/31 (just leave x as is)
Change nature to Jolly

Cresselia
Change IV to 31/x/31/31/31/0
Change nature to Relaxed

Celebi
Change IV to 31/31/31/31/31/31
Change nature to Timid

If anyone is able to help me with at least some of these here is what i can offer in return:

You can keep a clone of the edited mon if you like (and know how to do so)
You can clone some of the following BR mons: (All with pentagon)
* Ampharos (TR set)
* Amoonguss
* Hydreigon
* Dragonite (Wrap needs to be replaced)
* Hitmontop
* Gengar
* Malamar
* Roserade
* Scizor
* Azumarill
* Infernape
* Charizard (Modest for y)
* Klefki
* Gastrodon
* Empoleon (6iv with speed 0)
* Meowstic
* Florges
* Rotom
* Shiny Sableye
* Aerodactyl
* Raichu
* Bisharp
* Staraptor
* Venusaur
* Talonflame
* Spinda
* Shiny Blaziken
* Goodra
* Whimsicott
* Hariyama (TR set)
* Camerupt (TR set)
* Abomasnow (TR set)
* Jellicent (TR set)
* Reuniclus (TR set)
* Sylveon

I hope this is not beyond the rules of the forum!

As an end note if you got time for more edit i got a few more i would like to have edited, but those listed are on the top of my priority Smile
Hey there if your still looking for someone to edit I would be happy to help
(Jan 17, 2015, 08:41 PM)calum Wrote: Hey there if your still looking for someone to edit I would be happy to help

I do, in fact i've caught quite a few more legendaries i would like to have edited a bit :3 Blush

I'll change the list in the original post to reflect my new needs, please let me know if you're willing to help Smile
(Jan 20, 2015, 06:50 AM)Blezzing Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2015, 08:41 PM)calum Wrote: Hey there if your still looking for someone to edit I would be happy to help

I do, in fact i've caught quite a few more legendaries i would like to have edited a bit :3  Blush

I'll change the list in the original post to reflect my new needs, please let me know if you're willing to help Smile
Yeah sure thing ill help you out
(Jan 20, 2015, 08:03 AM)calum Wrote:
(Jan 20, 2015, 06:50 AM)Blezzing Wrote:

I do, in fact i've caught quite a few more legendaries i would like to have edited a bit :3  Blush

Yeah sure thing ill help you out

Cool, adding you now, anything you would like in return? Smile

EDIT: uhm, what's your friendcode?
yeah just a couple of those br pokes to clone for myself Ill say which ones in a min just doing something wont be long Smile
Is it possible to have bisharp, reuniclus, venusaur, hydreigon and infernape?
FC: 0473-8594-3026 IGN: Calum
Sure, for your information, venusaur is a nonstandard bold/overgrow set, with a mixed defensive ev spread, and infernape is still (for some reason) having the move fire spin. the rest is pretty standard.

What's you fc? my ign is Rin.
nvm, saw it.
(Jan 20, 2015, 09:13 AM)Blezzing Wrote: Sure, for your information, venusaur is a nonstandard bold/overgrow set, with a mixed defensive ev spread, and infernape is still (for some reason) having the move fire spin. the rest is pretty standard.

What's you fc? my ign is Rin.
nvm, saw it.

Yeah thats fine its 0473-8594-3026
I can trade you Heatran, Terrakion and Cresselia :D