Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Levi's Powersaves Shop
(Aug 15, 2016, 03:41 PM)Lightningtex Wrote: D: I have a huge request!

PM me, or hop on the discord server where you'll get a faster reply from me.
Former Replay Moderator
Powersaver

Friend Safari
Type: Bug Pokemon: Paras, Venomoth, Illumise

Add me on LoL on EUW: MoneyDix
Friend Code: I don't know it by heart but it's to the left of your screen
Trianer Name: Lauren
Service Requested: Is there any way to CREATE a pokemon with powersaves? Or maybe even just clone it with a different pokemon? I would like a shiny Genesect. Tysm!
"You'll never regret something if you don't try it first." - Anonymous
Friend Code: 3110-6089-3204
Trainer Name: Derek
Request: VGC Competitive Legendaries. I want to play competitive vgc but dont have the time to get perfect legendaries. i will take any 5 of the most popular ones (landorus, cresselia ect.) with perfect ivs plz and thank you it would help so much Smile
Friend Code: 3024-7899-6553
Trianer Name: Enrique
Service Requested: A Female Spiritomb, Adamant Nature and Infiltrator Ability, with 6 IVs, in a Dusk Ball, and with the moves: Destiny Bond, Pain Spilt, Nightmare, and Shadow Sneak.
Like not going to lie its going to take a while to get through these requests, what makes it easier, and might make your request get done faster if you go onto the site's discord server and PM me there!
Former Replay Moderator
Powersaver

Friend Safari
Type: Bug Pokemon: Paras, Venomoth, Illumise

Add me on LoL on EUW: MoneyDix
(Aug 18, 2016, 02:25 PM)Levi15791 Wrote: Like not going to lie its going to take a while to get through these requests, what makes it easier, and might make your request get done faster if you go onto the site's discord server and PM me there!
Hey i tried pming you on the discord server but it said the message could not be delivered. im not in any rush btw for the pokemon so if you have alot of other requests dont worry about mine right now :P
Friend Code:
0559-7840-7339

Trianer Name:
Angel

Service Requested: 
Uxie Lvl. 1
 Mesprit  Lvl. 1
 Azelf  Lvl. 1

Shiny Gallade •  Lvl. 20 • Male • Nature: Jolly • Perfect IV's • Hold Item: Life Orb
Moveset: Mean Look, Hypnosis, False Swipe, Taunt

Thank you in advance! +1 
Friend Code: 4871-8046-2586
Trianer Name: Arya
Service Requested: Shiny Starmie Timid 6Iv's, Shiny Greninja Jolly 6Iv's, Shiny Heatran timid 6Iv's if it is not to much trouble please Smile
Hey! How does this work? I'm new here, I would request, I'm not looking for legendaries just normal Pokemon for the pokedex, if you could PM me that would be recommended!
Hello!

Was looking for a 6IV HA (Volt Absorb) Minun....but TBH, a plain shiny Minun would do. It would be a gift for a friend, and I'm in no rush whatsoever. Thanks a bunch for helping us out!  :D