Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Need help ASAP
Hi I'm looking for certain Pokémon that need to be Powersaved and asap. I wont have internet for a month after this so ya I need:

1 shiny Fenniken level 100 in love ball female
1 shiny Zoroak level 100 in dusk ball female
1 shiny winter Sawsbuck in regular ball female level 100
2 Victini level 100 event one if its legal
1 shiny Mew (English) event level 100

If you can do this please let me know I only have internet for a little while. Thank you for your time! If you can do this I will give you a +1 rep. Heart Heart
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Jan 16, 2016, 05:13 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Hi I'm looking for certain Pokémon that need to be Powersaved and asap. I wont have internet for a month after this so ya I need:

If you can do this please let me know I only have internet for a little while. Thank you for your time

sorry dont have powersaves
(Jan 16, 2016, 05:13 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Hi I'm looking for certain Pokémon that need to be Powersaved and asap. I wont have internet for a month after this so ya I need:

If you can do this please let me know I only have internet for a little while. Thank you for your time

Why hack? Do stuff legit. If you can't just simply don't get it. Hackers are too lazy to get their own stuff and besides you can get everything you want by doing it yourself. Besides Fennekin but yeah.
Thumbs Up 
(Jan 16, 2016, 08:48 PM)crispypsyduck Wrote:

Why hack? Do stuff legit. If you can't just simply don't get it. Hackers are too lazy to get their own stuff and besides you can get everything you want by doing it yourself. Besides Fennekin but yeah.

Hey @crispypsyduck, I totally appreciate you getting involved in the conversion. We want everyone to have a voice here, but try not to accuse people of being lazy. We don't know the circumstances of their life. The most important thing is that people are able to have fun through the amazing franchise we all love called Pokemon.  :D
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Jan 16, 2016, 09:07 PM)Justin Wrote:

Hey @crispypsyduck, I totally appreciate you getting involved in the conversion. We want everyone to have a voice here, but try not to accuse people of being lazy. We don't know the circumstances of their life. The most important thing is that people are able to have fun through the amazing franchise we all love called Pokemon.  :D

Nice words @Justin
Agreed
(Jan 17, 2016, 09:28 AM)GrannyTurismo Wrote: Agreed

Your almost to trusted user 2 more reps! Once i have my reps back later today ill use them on u because u have done some very nice things
(Jan 17, 2016, 09:37 AM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote:

Your almost to trusted user 2 more reps! Once i have my reps back later today ill use them on u because u have done some very nice things

on your signature the quote is wrong haha its "do or do not"  :D
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Jan 17, 2016, 10:56 AM)Justin Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2016, 09:37 AM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote:

on your signature the quote is wrong haha its "do or do not"  :D

Oh well um my poster i bought is wrong then.... bruh ( consider the following )
(Jan 17, 2016, 09:26 AM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote:
(Jan 16, 2016, 09:07 PM)Justin Wrote:

Nice words @Justin

Sorry about that. All I was saying was when you do stuff legit you feel better about it and it is legit. I didn't mean to put anyone down and I definately won't do it again, sorry