Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Friend Safari
I would've just copied friend codes off of random profiles but not only would people probably not have liked it, but it probably wouldn't have worked anyway. Moving on, I need more people for the Friend Safari... I have absolutely no idea what I should say after this...
Now I do.
Specifics?Anything is okay.
Info:
FC-5257-9954-3760
Type-Poison
Slot 1- Kakuna
Slot 2- Swalot
Slot 3- Whirlipede
Also,if either your name is on this file(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0), or you replied to this, chances are I added you,so all you need is to register me as a friend.
Is there any specific type of safari you're looking for? I have a rock friend safari with Magcargo, Dwebble, and Barbaracle.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
just add me i have Psychic type Abra and o boy i already forgot, i think xatu and
well you can check
You can add me if you want! I have Shuckle Dwebble and Marcago i think. Info to the left! Smile
Alright,thank you.I just added you three for the friend safari. All you need to do is register my friend code(to the side or in the top post)
(Jan 19, 2016, 09:35 AM)Rando Wrote: just add me i have Psychic type Abra and o boy i already forgot, i think xatu and
well you can check

I saw your name on the Community Friend Safari, and it's Abra, Espurr, and Duosion. However, I can't encounter Duosion on yours,so we need to reconnect over the PSS.