Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Offering Pokegen services
Hey dude,

this service is really kind of you, if you're not too busy with all the request i would love to have a Entei with extreme speed
the rest isn't important for me, if you want anything in return just tell me Smile
i can give you an item but i dont know what i would give you :| probably lucky egg
so with that said could i have a japanese 6 IV ditto?
(Jan 4, 2015, 01:57 PM)kalamith Wrote: i don't know if you're still doing it but if you do can you plz gen this fella for me?

Gliscor-impish/poison heal/toxic orb/shiny(if you can)
moveset: Defog/stealth rock/roost/cross poison
6ivs,0 EVs

Yep I can gonna be online in 40 mins-most of the day
(Jan 4, 2015, 02:28 PM)AMisterBear Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 02:10 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote:
(Jan 3, 2015, 05:34 PM)AMisterBear Wrote: Can i please have a 6iv ditto? I've been looking for one everywhere.
My fc is to the left and my IGN is Nelson.
Thank you so much for doing this!

Sure, ill be online this evening
omg thank you so much, just let me know when u get on!

Will be online most of the day tomorrow
(Jan 4, 2015, 09:36 PM)ChrisTheBrownie Wrote: Hey dude,

this service is really kind of you, if you're not too busy with all the request i would love to have a Entei with extreme speed
the rest isn't important for me, if you want anything in return just tell me Smile

1 battle item per poke
(Jan 4, 2015, 09:59 PM)RagnoroX Wrote: i can give you an item but i dont know what i would give you :| probably lucky egg
so with that said could i have a japanese 6 IV ditto?

Lucky egg doesn't have a competitive use, I'm currently accepting battle items so I get in with that before I change it
Shocked 
Ok! I am online now but I am not accepting anymore orders after this post until I fulfil all of the previous orders. I'll be online most of today, but please make sure you have stable internet and the items ready, to speed up the process.
(Jan 5, 2015, 12:32 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote: Ok! I am online now but I am not accepting anymore orders after this post until I fulfil all of the previous orders. I'll be online most of today, but please make sure you have stable internet and the items ready, to speed up the process.

Hey man I am currently online and ready to trade with the battl iteams, just message me when you are ready. My post was #93 then I posted again #115 because I thought had missed the first time, I have you added and am ready to trade

IGN OR/AS - Madara
If that offer for the ditto still stands i'll be around for a couple hours. :D
(Jan 5, 2015, 12:32 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote: Ok! I am online now but I am not accepting anymore orders after this post until I fulfil all of the previous orders. I'll be online most of today, but please make sure you have stable internet and the items ready, to speed up the process.

Yo, I'm on now Smile just let me know what items you were interested in.