Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Offering Pokegen services
(Jan 12, 2015, 07:43 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote:
(Jan 12, 2015, 07:13 AM)MakiGG Wrote: Hey man, can you make me a 6iv Suicune and a Shiny 6iv Dratini Adament with Dragon Dance, Outrage, Extreme Speed & Fire Blast?

Providing the dratini is gen 5 legal then yes, I can get it. What items do you have?

Uhh not much sadly Sad I'm jsut starting out, Life orb?
(Jan 12, 2015, 08:46 AM)MakiGG Wrote:
(Jan 12, 2015, 07:13 AM)MakiGG Wrote: Hey man, can you make me a 6iv Suicune and a Shiny 6iv Dratini Adament with Dragon Dance, Outrage, Extreme Speed & Fire Blast?

Providing the dratini is gen 5 legal then yes, I can get it. What items do you have?

Life orb is fine for one poke. I'll be doing these in maybe 3? Hours so you have time to grind for a 48bp item if you'd like both pokes.
(Jan 12, 2015, 10:11 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote:

Life orb is fine for one poke. I'll be doing these in maybe 3? Hours so you have time to grind for a 48bp item if you'd like both pokes.

Alright, I'd appreciate this to be exact;

Lv.1 Shiny Dratini 6iv HA: Multiscale, Nature: Adamant. With Outrage, Extreme Speed, Fire Blast & Dragon Dance
Lv. 1 Mew 6iv, Nature: Impish. With Defog, Soft-Boiled, Will-O-Wisp & Knock Off

OT for both Pokemon "Maki" if possible

I have 2 Life Orbs for the Pokemon trade.
(Jan 12, 2015, 10:53 AM)MakiGG Wrote:

Shiny Dratini 6iv HA: Multiscale, Nature: Adamant. With Outrage, Extreme Speed, Fire Blast & Dragon Dance
Mew 6iv, Nature: Impish. With Defog, Soft-Boiled, Will-O-Wisp & Knock Off

Eh, I'd rather not have 2 life orbs, I'm already sitting on excess of 12 that I dont need. I'll take one of them like I said before though.
(Jan 12, 2015, 11:00 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote:
(Jan 12, 2015, 10:53 AM)MakiGG Wrote:
(Jan 12, 2015, 07:43 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote: Providing the dratini is gen 5 legal then yes, I can get it. What items do you have?

Shiny Dratini 6iv HA: Multiscale, Nature: Adamant. With Outrage, Extreme Speed, Fire Blast & Dragon Dance
Mew 6iv, Nature: Impish. With Defog, Soft-Boiled, Will-O-Wisp & Knock Off

Eh, I'd rather not have 2 life orbs, I'm already sitting on excess of 12 that I dont need. I'll take one of them like I said before though.

1 life orb, 1 choice band?
Hey I didn't specify before but I can trade you an air balloon and/or assault vest for the landorus-T.
I forgot to add what natures I wanted on my order...
Could you make the Cresslia Bold and the Giratina Impish.
I'm sorry about forgetting this detail!
(Jan 11, 2015, 05:07 PM)ImAWizrd Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2015, 04:30 PM)stealthbanana Wrote: Hey man can you make me:
6iv ludicolo with own tempo
6iv heatran with flash fire
6iv rough skin garchomp
6iv speedboost scolilede
6iv technican scissor

Moves dont matter since i can train them myself and ev's empty plz

Tell me what items you want for it and then ill grind for them. Ill pm you later when i have then all

Focus sash, Air balloon, Choice specs, Assault vest, Rocky helmet. Let me know when you have these, and I'll gen the pokes. Going to bed now however, so it'll be tomorrow evening.
Ive Got the first two nog, was bus with school and such, ill be grinding for the net three tomorrow
I've been really busy with uni, but I will get round to doing orders eventually! Thanks for being patient!
May I ask for a Gen request For a BR Gourgeist?Smile