Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Offering Pokegen services
(Jan 18, 2015, 02:19 PM)ImAWizrd Wrote:
(Jan 18, 2015, 12:36 AM)rottenmelons Wrote: Sorry, i saw that and kept reading through recent posts thinking you may of changed your mind xD

The BR pokemon i have off the top of my head willing to trade are;

Beedrill, milotic, aggron, bastiodon, cofragigus

You missed the "gen 6" part i guess

I was reading by quickly whilst i was busy doing something else, sorry. I have a BR sylveon, if that's ok?

If you could pokegen a shiny politoed with drizzle, 6ivs.

Calm Nature

EV spread: 252 HP, 252 SDef, 4 SAtk

Moves: Scald, Ice Beam, Protect and Hypnosis
(Jan 20, 2015, 12:00 PM)rottenmelons Wrote:
(Jan 18, 2015, 12:36 AM)rottenmelons Wrote: Sorry, i saw that and kept reading through recent posts thinking you may of changed your mind xD

I was reading by quickly whilst i was busy doing something else, sorry. I have a BR sylveon, if that's ok?

Calm Nature

Dont need a sylveon unfortunately.
Hey if possible could you gen me:
Mew with sucker punch, defog and soft-boiled
Empoleon with defog
Clefable with soft-boiled
Celebi with sucker punch
Im not bothered about evs and ivs
FC: 0473-8594-3026 IGN: Calum
(Jan 20, 2015, 05:47 PM)calum Wrote: Hey if possible could you gen me:
Empoleon with defog
Celebi with sucker punch

Did you even read the orginial thread post?
(Jan 20, 2015, 06:04 PM)ImAWizrd Wrote:
Empoleon with defog
Celebi with sucker punch

Yes I did but defog shouldnt be a problem on the pokemon I asked but if you cant do it its cool
Hey Wizard I just noticed this post and I have been looking for someone to pokegen me a Milotic with Whirlpool. Im assuming Pokegen is the only way to do it now since the servers are down. So waht I want is a Milotic (Female) with Marvel Scale, Calm Nature, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with 252 HP, 6 Sp. Attack, 252 Sp. Defense. Moves I want on it are Whirlpool, Recover, Toxic, and Ice Beam! If you can do this I would really appreciate it. I have a Shiny BR Clawitzer that is Kalos bred I can trade for this!
(Jan 20, 2015, 05:32 PM)ImAWizrd Wrote:
(Jan 20, 2015, 12:00 PM)rottenmelons Wrote:

Calm Nature

Dont need a sylveon unfortunately.

Well i also have a BR greninja but i don't see how much use it'll be since it's movement to Uber from smogon, also a BR talonflame or Aegislash. If i was to give aegislash would you be able to clone and give it back considering its shiny and don't particularly want to give it away.
(Jan 1, 2015, 03:04 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote: Hi there! I'm a somewhat well known pokegenner on tumblr and after finding out about TJF I thought i'd bring my services over here! I am accepting gen 6 trades now as I have all the items I need at the moment.

I have email PM alerts turned on so I am likely to respond quickly to any requests, however I am much more likely to respond to tumblr messages.
(Not sure on what the ruling on direct links are, I couldnt find anything in the rules disallowing it, but I'm gonna refrain just in case, so ill share my tumblr in PMs)

I will Pokegen any gen 5 legal pokemon (I have to create them using a online editor, and it isnt compatible with gen 6 yet unfortunately) and they are fully customizable EG Shiny, Pokeball type, Nickname, OT and ID number.

I will NOT pokegen any unreleased pokemon such as Contrary Serperior (Yes, i know its coming january) or pokemon with illegal abilities/moves, for example Solar power   Swampert with Judgement. Also won't gen any pokemon that require Defog. For some reason certain DW pokemona ren't working (DW Landorus for example) so I'll let you know if any of your order is an issue.

If you wish to contact, either reply here, send a PM or contact me on twitch @ ImAWizrdYT

I hope to hear from you guys soon!

E1:No more free dittos, taking up resources I could be using elsewhere

E2:Google Docs Spreadsheet - Spreadsheet to show current orders/completed orders. If you aren't on here I haven't seen your message or post yet, and i will update with each completed order. dont forget to check this as i update everyday before I go to sleep.

NOW ONLY ACCEPTING GEN 6 POKES FOR NEW ORDERS

I AM CURRENTLY AWAKE, I WILL CHECK POSTS AT AROUND 5PM GMT+0, SO EITHER SEND ME A PM OR POST HERE

TAKING ORDERS AGAIN, EVERYTHING IN SPREADSHEET THAT HAS A RED COMMENT WILL BE REMOVED AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT GMT+0

I gen as well I can help you. However I will not gen any legendary pokemon for any one. Let me know if you get backed up on requests. I'm a regular on the replay channel
(Jan 20, 2015, 08:07 PM)ItsAmplified Wrote: Hey Wizard I just noticed this post and I have been looking for someone to pokegen me a Milotic with Whirlpool.  Im assuming Pokegen is the only way to do it now since the servers are down.  So waht I want is a Milotic (Female) with Marvel Scale, Calm Nature, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with 252 HP, 6 Sp. Attack, 252 Sp. Defense.  Moves I want on it are Whirlpool, Recover, Toxic, and Ice Beam!  If you can do this I would really appreciate it.  I have a Shiny BR Clawitzer that is Kalos bred I can trade for this!

Ooh I do want a clawitzer! Can you send me a pm with the ivs. Nature and evs?
(Jan 20, 2015, 06:15 PM)calum Wrote:
(Jan 20, 2015, 06:04 PM)ImAWizrd Wrote:
Empoleon with defog
Celebi with sucker punch

Yes I did but defog shouldnt be a problem on the pokemon I asked but if you cant do it its cool

Those moves sre gen 4 move tutor/hm and I only have access to gen 5 PKM files unfortunately