Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] (Online) Taking Powersave Request and Metagross Giveaway
Can you give a Pokemon egg moves with Powersave?
Just to confirm you received your terrakion right
(Dec 22, 2014, 03:51 PM)smartmadboy Wrote: Can you give a Pokemon egg moves with Powersave?

I can't give any pokemon their respective egg moves. Are you interested in my service for today?
(Dec 22, 2014, 03:54 PM)Black117 Wrote:
(Dec 22, 2014, 03:51 PM)smartmadboy Wrote: Can you give a Pokemon egg moves with Powersave?

I can't give any pokemon their respective egg moves. Are you interested in my service for today?

Yeah Smile
Can you make my Buneary shiny, add the speed IV, change the nature to jolly, and if possible, change the nationality to something other than ENG?
(Dec 22, 2014, 03:58 PM)smartmadboy Wrote:
(Dec 22, 2014, 03:54 PM)Black117 Wrote:

Yeah Smile
Can you make my Buneary shiny, add the speed IV, change the nature to jolly, and if possible, change the nationality to something other than ENG?
Everything else I think I can do everything else maybe even the nationality changer but I'll try.

Ign Kiev
Fc is to the left
I'm actually gonna change my request a bit :P
Sorry if this causes any inconveniences

Could you make my Buneary:
-Shiny
-6 IV
-Jolly
-Limber Ability

How does/will the trading process work?
(Dec 22, 2014, 04:09 PM)smartmadboy Wrote: I'm actually gonna change my request a bit :P

-Shiny
-6 IV
-Jolly

Basically this is a PS/Giveaway so I'll trade you a shiny metagross to keep as well. Then when I'm done with the powersave process, just trade any junk pokemon back to me. Is this clear and simple enough? Also please post your In Game Name as well.
(Dec 22, 2014, 04:13 PM)Black117 Wrote:
(Dec 22, 2014, 04:09 PM)smartmadboy Wrote: I'm actually gonna change my request a bit :P

-Shiny
-6 IV
-Jolly
-Limber Ability

Basically this is a PS/Giveaway so I'll trade you a shiny metagross to keep as well. Then when I'm done with the powersave process, just trade any junk pokemon back to me. Is this clear and simple enough? Also please post your In Game Name as well.

IGN: Kyle
(Dec 22, 2014, 04:15 PM)smartmadboy Wrote:
(Dec 22, 2014, 04:13 PM)Black117 Wrote:

-Shiny
-6 IV
-Jolly
-Limber Ability

IGN: Kyle

I don't think I could change Buneary's ability to its hidden ability though I could do everything else fine
Hey can you shinify, 6 iv and give adament nature to my mawile?
And if possible, clone it a couple of times Smile
Thanks.

IGN: Crimzonz
Fc: left<<<