Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Please make My Liepard Sparkly?
My team is based on my pets, but my cat is calico and the red Liepard looks more like her and is REDDER.  Can I trade the Liepard to someone nice here to get her made sparkly..? You get: PP Max or Rare Candy (whichever you prefer) (is that enough?  I haven't done this before.)
Hi Chansey, the best ''payment'' for a Genner/powersaver'' etc, are events.

But i do it for free.

If you still need, though first i need to confirm what you need, only name change?
(Oct 16, 2017, 04:24 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Hi Chansey, the best ''payment'' for a Genner/powersaver'' etc, are events.

But i do it for free.

If you still need, though first i need to confirm what you need, only name change?
That's good to know!  Thanks so much. :')  I just need her to become shiny.  I think that's possible?  It was in the old Gameshark days IIRC.
@Chansey I can trade in few minutes, need first to finish 2 other trades then i go online(do we still have eachother in friendlist?)

@AverageJoe If you mean ribbon adding i can't do that at the moment, only Cloning/editing OT/ivs/evs/Shinyfy/ for battle spot/battle tree Use.

(Also, best to do is to make a new topic asking in similiar way like Chansey. But not asking stuff to other people that are not the topic creators cause its '' hijack'' think its against rules too.)
(Oct 16, 2017, 04:46 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: @Chansey I can trade in few minutes, need first to finish 2 other trades then i go online(do we still have eachother in friendlist?)

@AverageJoe If you mean ribbon adding i can't do that at the moment, only Cloning/editing OT/ivs/evs/Shinyfy/ for battle spot/battle tree Use.

(Also, best to do is to make a new topic asking in similiar way like Chansey. But not asking stuff to other people that are not the topic creators cause its '' hijack'' think its against rules too.)
My bad @Drangor2
(Oct 16, 2017, 04:46 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: @Chansey I can trade in few minutes, need first to finish 2 other trades then i go online(do we still have eachother in friendlist?)

Thank you so much!  Smile
@Chansey Online now, let me know when you can.
(Oct 16, 2017, 05:09 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: @Chansey Online now, let me know when you can.

In online now.  IGN Kitty.
@Chansey Check pm, if was still added i will double check my friendlist and then go online again (right now online)

Edit: Going to Shinyfy it now, anything else needed after shinyfy?
(Oct 16, 2017, 05:21 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: @Chansey Check pm, if was still added i will double check my friendlist and then go online again (right now online)

Edit: Going to Shinyfy it now, anything else needed after shinyfy?

Thank you!  Smile  Nothing else.  Please keep the PP Max, it's not super rare but it's not really common too.