Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Powersaves Service
Hello, im blazekid13,

I have powersaves so i could clone up to 5 times and do other things, like Shinify,Modify IV's,EV's, Nature, pokeball, and region/language, and
Change gender.

If anyone needs some help, just let me know just trying to help people out.

-I can not Gen pokemon so please do not ask thanks.Also i can not change their ability to there HA-
I require Powersave services, let me get things ready first.
As another Powersaves user operating a similar thread, I'd like to say thanks.
Sometimes I can get overrun with requests and it's good to have another thread people can go to.
(Dec 29, 2014, 01:06 PM)SoulEx Wrote: I require Powersave services, let me get things ready first.

sure no problem
(Dec 29, 2014, 01:10 PM)Eqho Wrote: As another Powersaves user operating a similar thread, I'd like to say thanks.
Sometimes I can get overrun with requests and it's good to have another thread people can go to.

No problem just trying to help the community, if your overrun just send them this way and ill try my best to help them.
Alright, I'm ready. I'd like for the following things:
Make my Swablu, Bagon, and Ralts shiny
Change Swablu's nature to Naive, Bagon's and Ralt's nature adamant
Change their ability to HA's
Make them all 6IVs
Change all of their pokeballs to Luxury balls

Please, and thank you(:
(Dec 29, 2014, 01:18 PM)SoulEx Wrote: Alright, I'm ready. I'd like for the following things:
Make my Swablu, Bagon, and Ralts shiny
Change Swablu's nature to Naive, Bagon's and Ralt's nature adamant
Change their ability to HA's
Make them all 6IVs
Change all of their pokeballs to Luxury balls

Please, and thank you(:

i could do everything else but i forgot to mention that I could not change their ability into there HA sorry
Crap, I have to go find ones with HA really quickly, then.
(Dec 29, 2014, 01:25 PM)SoulEx Wrote: Crap, I have to go find ones with HA really quickly, then.

alright take your time and sorry again.
Hey could you change my charizard's nature to adamant and change its EVs to 144HP 252 Attack and 112 Speed?
Make my sableye's EVs to 252 hp 252 defense 4 Spattack and nature to bold
Also my greninja EVs to 4 def 252 spa 252 speed. And its nature to timid. Thanks.