Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Rename a certain pkmn
Can someone rename my Mespirit from "Weeds" to its original name? I got it from a certain trade, and its nickname bothers me so badly -__-
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
Sadly to say  once a Pokemon is traded itts name becomes locked so the original ttrainer and the current trainer can't rename it .... Oh but if that put you down then wana trade I got rare pkmn
(Mar 24, 2016, 01:28 PM)Pattyback11 Wrote: Sadly to say  once a Pokemon is traded itts name becomes locked so the original ttrainer and the current trainer can't rename it .... Oh but if that put you down then wana trade I got rare pkmn

Alright I just research about renaming traded pkmn through power saves; there is no such thing apparently. So yeah do you have like a shiny uxie lol b/c I got 2 of the lake trio that are shiny. If not, then do you have a kyogre?
it is possible to rename through hacks?
(Mar 24, 2016, 02:16 PM)Platinum2183 Wrote: it is possible to rename through hacks?

I guess Idk; if you probably can then that would be convenient
It is indeed possible to rename through power saves only catch is, that the original trainer data will be overwritten in order to take it to the name rater and edit its name, I have done so on more than one account for others
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
I've had someone change my Arbok's nickname through Powersaves once.
(Mar 24, 2016, 02:32 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote:
(Mar 24, 2016, 02:16 PM)Platinum2183 Wrote: it is possible to rename through hacks?

I guess Idk; if you probably can then that would be convenient

ofcourse i can, add me and message me when ur online next
Hi Platinum2183, I just noticed your last post on my thread, and I would definitely appreciate if you do so. Message me back and I'll wait when you're online ready.