Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff...
Is it possible you can change my shiny kirlia nature to modest?
IGN:Vasteleon
FC:1392-6604-9572
(Dec 29, 2014, 09:33 PM)Vasteleon Wrote: Is it possible you can change my shiny kirlia nature to modest?
IGN:Vasteleon
FC:1392-6604-9572

Yes, and I believe you're still on my list.
Yup,will trade you now
Hi man! Awesome work u are doing here, very apreciated!

I have some request for u dont know if all of them would be possible though, they are maybe quite complex...

1-Give my Mewto 6 IVS, clone it 1 time and give to one ADAMANT nature and to the other one MODEST nature (and sninify the MODEST one)
2-Give my Yveltal 6 IVS, clone it 1 time and give to one HASTY nature and to the other one MODEST nature (and shinify one doesnt matter wich one)
3-Give my Celebi 6 IVS, clone it 1 time and give to one TIMID nature and to the other one MODEST nature (DON't shinify ty! Dont like pink :P )
4-Give my Zygarde 6IVS, clone it 1 time and give to one ADAMANT nature and to the other IMPISH nature (and shinify one doesn't matter wich one)
5-Give my Moltres 6IVS and MODEST nature
6-Change nature of 1 ditto to MODEST and give him 6 ivs
7-Change nature of another ditto to BOLD and give him too 6 ivs

This might be A LOT to do and i dont really know how much time u'll have to spend doing this (probably more than the time i needed to write it, and believe me it took me quite a while xD). So, if u find urselve overwhelmed just do the first, second and third requests!! (or the first and the second... or just the first xD, whatever u do i'll be very grateful!)

My IGN: Mada★Faker
FC: 1134-8863-0257
(Dec 29, 2014, 10:11 PM)Mada★Faker Wrote: Hi man! Awesome work u are doing here, very apreciated!

I have some request for u dont know if all of them would be possible though, they are maybe quite complex...

1-Give my Mewto 6 IVS, clone it 1 time and give to one ADAMANT nature and to the other one MODEST nature (and sninify the MODEST one)
2-Give my Yveltal 6 IVS, clone it 1 time and give to one HASTY nature and to the other one MODEST nature (and shinify one doesnt matter wich one)
3-Give my Celebi 6 IVS, clone it 1 time and give to one TIMID nature and to the other one MODEST nature (DON't shinify ty! Dont like pink  :P )
4-Give my Zygarde 6IVS, clone it 1 time and give to one ADAMANT nature and to the other IMPISH nature (and shinify one doesn't matter wich one)

This might be A LOT to do and i dont really know how much time u'll have to spend doing this (probably more than  the time i needed to write it, and believe me it took me quite a while xD). So, if u find urselve overwhelmed just do the first, second and third requests!! (or the first and the second... or just the first xD, whatever u do i'll be very grateful!)

Yeah, it's a lot. lol
It should all be possible though, I'll do a few tomorrow. Some would be quick like #5,6,7.
(Dec 29, 2014, 10:30 PM)Eqho Wrote:
(Dec 29, 2014, 10:11 PM)Mada★Faker Wrote: Hi man! Awesome work u are doing here, very apreciated!

3-Give my Celebi 6 IVS, clone it 1 time and give to one TIMID nature and to the other one MODEST nature (DON't shinify ty! Dont like pink  :P )

This might be A LOT to do and i dont really know how much time u'll have to spend doing this (probably more than  the time i needed to write it, and believe me it took me quite a while xD). So, if u find urselve overwhelmed just do the first, second and third requests!! (or the first and the second... or just the first xD, whatever u do i'll be very grateful!)

Yeah, it's a lot. lol
It should all be possible though, I'll do a few tomorrow. Some would be quick like #5,6,7.

Thanks a lot man! i knew it was probably a lot xD, tomorrow (in 14 hours more or less) i wont be at home so plz let me know an approximated time at which you would be avaliable!!

P.D: you are such a kind person for helping me even after seeing how greedy i am :P
yo dude, this is a really nice thing to do and i appreciate it, and i only have like 3 or so requests and that is:

1. give my milotic 6ivs, change the evs to max hp and defence, and the rest on special defence , then change nature to bold Smile

2. give 6ivs to my ditto and make it adamant

3. give 6ivs to my manaphy, clone it 2 times and make 1 shiny.

4. give 6ivs to my zoroark. :p

that would be greatly apprectiated! thanks alot in advance if possible Smile
You could private message him to make sure it goes smoothly and that you have clear transfers with no distractions.
will do, thanks for the advice.
I have a few requests if you aren't too inundated with requests.

Honedge - 31IV in Sp. Atk and 0IV in Speed
Charizard - 31IV in Sp. Atk and 0IV in Attack
Greninja - 31IV in all but Attack (0IV Attack perferably)
Latias - Nature change to Timid with 31IV in Defense and 0IV in Attack.

All these pokemon I got legit and I'd really like to use them, they just need minor changes.