Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff...
Are you ness?
(Dec 30, 2014, 05:12 PM)mastermind71 Wrote: Are you ness?

Yes, I'm doing a request then I'll be free.
Alright just wondering And may I add to my request powersaving my bagon? I would like him to be 6IV Jolly and have 252 Attack 4 Def and 252 Speed.
(Dec 30, 2014, 05:17 PM)mastermind71 Wrote: Alright just wondering And may I add to my request powersaving my bagon? I would like him to be 6IV Jolly and have 252 Attack 4 Def and 252 Speed.

Yea that's fine
And I hate to be THAT guy but can I add my cosplay pikachu for powersaving please? I would like him to be Jolly and 6IV. Evs: 4 HP 252 Attack and 252 Speed. Also his ability to be static. So in total the bagon and pikachu. Please scratch off chimchar.
(Dec 30, 2014, 05:27 PM)mastermind71 Wrote: And I hate to be THAT guy but can I add my cosplay pikachu for powersaving please? I would like him to be Jolly and 6IV. Evs: 4 HP 252 Attack and 252 Speed. Also his ability to be static. So in total the bagon and pikachu. Please scratch off chimchar.

I can't change the ability.
Ok then you can keep the ability. Sorry didn't think that wasn't possible.
I know an ability capsule won't allow you to switch to the hidden ability, but do you know if it will let you switch from the hidden ability to a regular one? It might be worth a shot.
Its really alright. It doesn't matter that much.
Thanks!