Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] SERVICES POWERSAVES
(Jan 5, 2015, 02:42 PM)justus4all Wrote: Can you make my skrelp, pangoro and charizard 6iv,reset all their evs, change the natures of my pangoro(adamant) and charizard(timid) and give em a choice band, a choice scarf and a rocky helmet
I'll pay you 2 megastones and an eviolite

Seems like a big request. I'll try to get it done soon. PM it to me so i don't forget.
Thanks so so much! Gonna leave you some rep!
Actually I'm going to need my cottonee to be female and make its captured ball a moon ball as well if you don't mind again!!
im wondering... why are u doing this?
Because he is a good person!
(Jan 5, 2015, 02:51 PM)ienzovisk Wrote: im wondering... why are u doing this?

I myself have been requesting alot of powersaves these past days and I feel like helping others was a great way to ''pay'' all my requests
(Jan 5, 2015, 02:50 PM)Blue Wrote: Actually I'm going to need my cottonee to be female and make its captured ball a moon ball as well if you don't mind again!!

Just give me the time to give Spikes and the others their pokemons and i'm back to you
im kind of new to this community so im not that used to this kindness. LoL and MMORPG communities are much more harsh on you
I guess I'll get back in line!
Please shinify this, female it cottonee, 6IV him and make it captured ball a moon ball please!!
Nick name her Bandit please c:
ohhh sorry i didnt see the request :X