Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] SERVICES POWERSAVES
(Jan 5, 2015, 03:52 PM)Yoshi625 Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 03:49 PM)dasdasdas Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 02:59 PM)Yoshi625 Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 02:57 PM)dasdasdas Wrote: can you make 6th gen legends 5ivs?

I probably can, but you'll have to wait a bit, i have a few requests i need to do before you.

sure, no problem.
you just need the pokemons to work allright? :D

yeah, add me and i'll add you, what legendaries do you need?
done!
i have a cresselia that need 5ivs, a heatran that need to be 5ivs Quiet, and a Thundurus that need to be 5ivs/modest/hp ice.

it's ok to give you a shiny miccino? :3

i'm Deathprophet IGN
(Jan 5, 2015, 02:17 PM)Yoshi625 Wrote: SERVICES IS FREE, BUT DONATIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!

I am not Sonic, I can't go at the speed of sound, everything will be done in due time

Hello everyone, I'm offering Powersaves services for those who'd like to have some.

WARNING! : Due to me not having lots of time to work on powersaves, I will only take EV requests for 252, 126, 63, 30, 4, 2, and 1 because those are quick to do due to them having presets. If you really want custom EVs, I suggest you go see another person with Powersaves.  

My IGN: Yoshi

What I CAN do:
Shinify
Modify IV's
Modify EV's
Clone 1-5 times (Still training for that, so don't ask for too much)
Modify nature
Modify pokeball the pokemon was caught in
Change gender
Give your Pokemon an item

What I can't do:
Gen a tradeable pokemon from scratch, you need to trade me one you already own.
Change ability  (Ability Capsule is your friend)
Change nickname
Change Original Trainer name

Either put your requests here or PM me.
(Jan 5, 2015, 04:05 PM)dasdasdas Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 03:52 PM)Yoshi625 Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 03:49 PM)dasdasdas Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 02:59 PM)Yoshi625 Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 02:57 PM)dasdasdas Wrote: can you make 6th gen legends 5ivs?

I probably can, but you'll have to wait a bit, i have a few requests i need to do before you.

sure, no problem.
you just need the pokemons to work allright? :D

yeah, add me and i'll add you, what legendaries do you need?
done!
i have a cresselia that need 5ivs, a heatran that need to be 5ivs Quiet, and a Thundurus that need to be 5ivs/modest/hp ice.

it's ok to give you a shiny miccino? :3

i'm Deathprophet IGN

I'll try to make sure that Thundurus has the exact IVs for HP Ice since I can't give it the move
Hey! Can you please Clone my Shiny Jirachi? I don't know if I have to trade it to you but my FC is listed under my username if I have to. My IGN is Ethan if you do clone it. I will be available during the weekends and Fridays. Maybe weekdays aswell. But if you could Clone my Jirachi 5 times that be nice. Thanks!Smile
hmm, sorry about that Sad i forgot it needs the iv's to have the hidden power, it's ok not to have it if i'm causing troubles.
i'm online, when you are up to trade just let me know.
(Jan 5, 2015, 04:13 PM)Chewy_The_Dog Wrote: Hey! Can you please Clone my Shiny Jirachi? I don't know if I have to trade it to you but my FC is listed under my username if I have to. My IGN is Ethan if you do clone it. I will be available during the weekends and Fridays. Maybe weekdays aswell. But if you could Clone my Jirachi 5 times that be nice. Thanks!Smile

I'll try to see if I can clone pokemons, i'll get back to you later
(Jan 5, 2015, 04:15 PM)dasdasdas Wrote: hmm, sorry about that Sad i forgot it needs the iv's to have the hidden power, it's ok not to have it if i'm causing troubles.
i'm online,  when you are up to trade just let me know.

uhh... what's the Bibarel for?
lol that was a mistake srry i confused you with someone else.
(Jan 5, 2015, 04:19 PM)dasdasdas Wrote: lol that was a mistake srry i confused you with someone else.

No problem, give me abut 10-15 minutes to modify all your pokemons and do someone else's request Smile
(Jan 5, 2015, 04:15 PM)Yoshi625 Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 04:13 PM)Chewy_The_Dog Wrote: Hey! Can you please Clone my Shiny Jirachi? I don't know if I have to trade it to you but my FC is listed under my username if I have to. My IGN is Ethan if you do clone it. I will be available during the weekends and Fridays. Maybe weekdays aswell. But if you could Clone my Jirachi 5 times that be nice. Thanks!Smile

I'll try to see if I can clone pokemons, i'll get back to you later