Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] SERVICES POWERSAVES
Good morning, I'll be taking small requests only this morning because I don't have much time. If you have big requests, PM them to me, I'll check them when I have more time.

Edit: School, I'll have time for requests tonight.
(Jan 6, 2015, 05:19 AM)Yoshi625 Wrote: Good morning, I'll be taking small requests only this morning because I don't have much time. If you have big requests, PM them to me, I'll check them when I have more time.

Can you change my shiny Eevee's nature to Calm whenever you have time?
(Jan 6, 2015, 08:09 AM)DanielJames Wrote:
(Jan 6, 2015, 05:19 AM)Yoshi625 Wrote: Good morning, I'll be taking small requests only this morning because I don't have much time. If you have big requests, PM them to me, I'll check them when I have more time.

Can you change my shiny Eevee's nature to Calm whenever you have time?

Sure, i'll simply need your Friend Code and we can trade

sorry for the wait, school and stuff
Can you make my Kangaskhan not shiny and change my brelooms ability from effect spore to poison heal? Thanks. Fc 1289 8321 4185 IGN: Steve
(Jan 6, 2015, 06:00 PM)mastermind71 Wrote: Can you make my Kangaskhan not shiny and change my brelooms ability from effect spore to poison heal? Thanks.  Fc 1289 8321 4185 IGN: Steve

I don't think I can turn a pokemon back to it's non-shiny form, sorry Sad
Oh then can you just do the breloom?
(Jan 6, 2015, 06:04 PM)mastermind71 Wrote: Oh then can you just do the breloom?

I can't directly change its ability, but since it's not his hidden ability, i can supply you with an ability capsule so you can change it Smile
OMG thanks! God lord 200 BP seemed too much for me as wel.
(Jan 6, 2015, 06:07 PM)mastermind71 Wrote: OMG thanks! God lord 200 BP seemed too much for me as wel.

Enjoy!
THANKS!