Poll: Which services do you like the most?
This poll is closed.
Dittos
22.49%
38 22.49%
Modifications
19.53%
33 19.53%
Gennings
11.83%
20 11.83%
Breeders Bank
7.10%
12 7.10%
Giveaway
34.32%
58 34.32%
Pokemon Center League
4.73%
8 4.73%
Total 169 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.)
Thank you man your the best in the world Angel
Got some more cloning service, actually tried to do the cloning glitch but I'm not sure of how it works exactly. Need to look it up some more. In the meanwhile, play it safe with your trusty service Smile

IGN: DynastyK
Service: Cloning
Pokemon: Volcanion, Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos (if you feel like doing the extra mon)
Notes: Two copies of Volcanion and one copy of the birds.
Thanks for the ditto ^^
(May 10, 2016, 04:56 PM)DynastyK Wrote: Got some more cloning service, actually tried to do the cloning glitch but I'm not sure of how it works exactly. Need to look it up some more. In the meanwhile, play it safe with your trusty service Smile

IGN: DynastyK
Service: Cloning
Pokemon: Volcanion, Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos (if you feel like doing the extra mon)
Notes: Two copies of Volcanion and one copy of the birds.
If you are talking about the GTS cloning glitches, it has been patched since March?
And sure, I can do it all for you this time but remeber,each of the clone is count as 1 of the daily 3 limits ;O

@ a person with IGN Chris what do you need? 
Please post your requests before sending trade :/
Sorry, was super confused lol

And you two are very welcome for the Dittos Smile
Oh, the one that I looked at was a direct trade form of glitch. And I'll follow the daily limit, just helping my sister build her dex collection.
Hi @TehBestCloner I have another request for you to fulfill Smile

IGN: Ben
Service: Modifications from 1 to 3
Pokemon 1: Kyogre
Notes: Have Max IVs, modest nature
Item: Blue Orb

Pokemon 2: Rayquaza
Notes: needs Jolly nature Max IVs
Item: Red Orb

Pokemon 3: Charmander
Notes: Needs Jolly Nature, Max IVs
Item: Charizardite X

Whenever you're ready man
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
@TehBestCloner 

IGN: Lyth
FC: 4613-7454-0985
Service: Modification (Change from Ultra Ball -> into a Dream Ball)
Pokemon: Skitty

Hi hi! I meant to come by yesterday but I got a bit distracted irl. We're already on each other's friends lists because of the Ditto I got from you a few days ago. Smile At least this time I know for sure that Skitty can be in a Dream Ball. xD
(I wish the Dream Ball Skitty I already own had its HA. ; ; But it doesn't, so I'm just having an HA Skitty altered hahah.)
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
Hey not sure if I can make more than one request but i guess I'll go ahead and try!
bulbasuar: I would like the ivs maxed and made shiny! That is all I need on that guy
the second is a elekid that I would like the ivs maxed and shiny with a jolly nature!
and I'm not quite done breeding the elekid for certain egg moves so that may take a minute!
oh and could the bulbasuar be holding an expert belt and the elekid be holding the cell battery
(May 10, 2016, 05:40 PM)Lythania Wrote: @TehBestCloner 

IGN: Lyth
FC: 4613-7454-0985
Service: Modification (Change from Ultra Ball -> into a Dream Ball)
Pokemon: Skitty

Hi hi! I meant to come by yesterday but I got a bit distracted irl. We're already on each other's friends lists because of the Ditto I got from you a few days ago. Smile At least this time I know for sure that Skitty can be in a Dream Ball. xD
(I wish the Dream Ball Skitty I already own had its HA. ; ; But it doesn't, so I'm just having an HA Skitty altered hahah.)
Please wait for about 3 min~
I'm almost finish with Ben's requests Smile
Just get online, I will trade you as soon as I finished

@AlexGarcia17 It will take me about 5-10 minutes as I still have a few requests
Ok I almost forgot I didn't ask you to shiny-fy my Charmander
-_- and if it isn't too much trouble can it hold a master ball?
@TehBestCloner
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)