Poll: Which services do you like the most?
This poll is closed.
Dittos
22.49%
38 22.49%
Modifications
19.53%
33 19.53%
Gennings
11.83%
20 11.83%
Breeders Bank
7.10%
12 7.10%
Giveaway
34.32%
58 34.32%
Pokemon Center League
4.73%
8 4.73%
Total 169 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.)
@TehBestCloner can only take so many at a time? I understand thanks so much though
I'm back  :P  for more request haha, and by the way thanks for the answer about the change of date :3.

IGN: Chris
Service: Cloning
Pokémon: Ho-Oh, Latias, Heatran
Notes: 2 Ho-Oh, 2 Latias (change to Timid, Max IV's with Soul Dew), 1 Heatran.
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
@TehBestCloner  Hi! I was wondering if I could receive one of those nifty ditto!

IGN: Michael
Nature: (It doesn't matter to me)
My region: USA

Can the ditto be from a different region?

Game: Omega Ruby (If this matters)
Hey there, I have two (hopefully quick) requests, one for a Bank pokemon, the other for a clone. 

Bank Request: 
IGN: Stephen
Request: Shiny Porygon (6IV in Pokeball) 
Notes: Can I please get 2 of them?

Cloning Request:
IGN: Stephen
Service: Cloning
Pokemon: Vulpix
Notes: 2 Vulpix (chage to Timid, Life Orb, Max IVs)

I'll add your FC right now. Thank you so much!
(May 19, 2016, 10:10 AM)adroitxassassin Wrote: @TehBestCloner  Hi! I was wondering if I could receive one of those nifty ditto!

IGN: Michael
Nature: (It doesn't matter to me)
My region: USA

Can the ditto be from a different region?

Game: Omega Ruby (If this matters)
Adding you
To the others, get online plz :D

As for the Bank services, we cannot do it this week D:
Too busy with work recently, sorry
@TehBestCloner Thank you for the cloning help! I got the vulpix for my friend, but then liked it so much I wanted one too lol. Thank you!
(May 19, 2016, 11:14 AM)shinybadger21 Wrote: @TehBestCloner Thank you for the cloning help! I got the vulpix for my friend, but then liked it so much I wanted one too lol. Thank you!
You are welcome 
Enjoy the Vulpixes
(May 18, 2016, 06:41 AM)Boffin Wrote: @TehBestCloner 
IGN: Parker
Pokemon: Zapdos, Pidgeot, Venusaur.
Request: For Zapdos, change to Timid, and IVs to 31/31/31/31/31/30. And if possible, ability to static! Change Pidgeot's Name to Aeolus, possibly change ability to Tangled Feet, and make Venusaur's IV'a 31/30/31/30/31/30.
Notes: Thanks a lot!!!
Ok so I don't do abilities
And if I change the Pidgeot's name, the IVs will randomize so I will give it the HP Ice IVs
@TehBestCloner thank you for your kindness and in the future I was planning a giveaway would you be able to help with that
(May 19, 2016, 11:35 AM)poppylilly Wrote: @TehBestCloner thank you for your kindness and in the future I was planning a giveaway would you be able to help with that
Would be happy to but I am really busy lately so if you could, give me a time frame and I will work out my schedules