Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Passing Time Until Sun/Moon
I've started playing Pokémon Yellow as well as breeding for some Pokémon for my Alolan party. Among these will be a shiny Fennekin, a Vulpix, and perhaps a Zorua~
Collecting as much Pokemon as possible to complete the dex asap in Sun/Moon
Also breeding a shiny team of my favorite pokemon to use for the playtrough of Sun
#LillieDefenseSquad
Forgot to mention that I'm currently working on completing a living dex at the moment, only completing Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn at the moment. Going to try and get this all done before Sun/Moon drop, or possibly when the servers for Pokebank will have to update itself. Some of my boxes are really disorganized atm so I have to kinda manually go to list all the Pokemon one by one with their Pokedex numbers. Definitely going to take one good night to do this. Once done, might start with Sinnoh/Unova/Kalos.

Also tried to ladder on the Battle Spot Doubles on Showdown, lost first three battles to gimmicks + Freeze/unfortunate hax, but then proceed to win the next 12 straight. Definitely going to continue doing this so I can detail in some future post my thoughts on the Sun/Moon vgc meta.