Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Phione Mothers Day Giveaway (SM)
Hey everyone is Pyroke coming at ya with a special Mother's Day.

Now for this giveaway as the title says I'm gonna give a little Mother's Day gift to everyone by giving away this little one away to everyone. 

[Image: 250px-489Phione.png]

Hopefully everyone can get one.  In part of this I'll be doing a raffle by a guessing game all you have to do is guess a number between 494-600 get it right and you win everyones favorite little hedgehog empahsis on the hedge.

[Image: Shaymin-Land-Forme-Pokemon-Go.png]

For the Phione giveaway just deposit a ditto into the GTS and nickname it Bear and follow this format.
This is a giveaway for Sun & Mooon

IGN:
Poke Ball:
Level of Ditto:
Pokemon wanted: Phione lvl 1-10

(May 13, 2018, 02:05 PM)Pyroke Wrote:
Hey everyone is Pyroke coming at ya with a special Mother's Day.

Now for this giveaway as the title says I'm gonna give a little Mother's Day gift to everyone by giving away this little one away to everyone. 

[Image: 250px-489Phione.png]

Hopefully everyone can get one.  In part of this I'll be doing a raffle by a guessing game all you have to do is guess a number between 494-600 get it right and you win everyones favorite little hedgehog empahsis on the hedge.

[Image: Shaymin-Land-Forme-Pokemon-Go.png]

For the Phione giveaway just deposit a ditto into the GTS and nickname it Bear and follow this format.
This is a giveaway for Sun & Mooon

IGN:
Poke Ball:
Level of Ditto:

IGN: Martin
Poke Ball: Poke Ball
Level of Ditto: 25
Im currently at school Ill deposit my ditto after school
IGN: Brendan
Poke Ball: Ultra
Level of Ditto: 25
# 532

EDIT: Heres a bad joke i made today as well. 
Q: How do pokemon like their toast?
A:Butterfree
Your Welcome
@Pyroke  quick question how many shaymins are there

IGN:Bendy
Poke Ball:Dusk
Level of Ditto:28
(May 14, 2018, 03:21 PM)Bendytheinkdemon37 Wrote: @Pyroke  quick question how many shaymins are there

IGN:Bendy
Poke Ball:Dusk
Level of Ditto:28

Just one so good luck!
IGN: Gustbk
Poke Ball: Repeat Ball
Level of Ditto: 30
Hope I'm not too late