Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Phobia thread
It's almost Halloween boys and girls! *insert laugh and lighting* this thread will be dedicated to phobias, WARNING DO NOT POST PICTURES IN THIS THREAD FOR THE SAKE OF EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T, okay so I have Scoleciphobia:Fear of worms, Aquaphobia:Fear of water or just swimming, Acrophobia: Fear of heights, Phonophobia: High sensitivity to loud noises, Aviophobia: fear of flying, Glossophobia: fear of public speaking, Arachnophobia, Apiphobia: fear of bees, and im pretty sure that's it, yeah im a female dog in real life KappaHD
Biggest things for me are bugs in general, but specifically bees (theres a story behind them i wont bore you guys with :P ), Spiders, snakes, and heights
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
not heights themselves but the fear of falling over...so if im in a building its ok but if the windows are open and im looking down... BibleThump
I flat out cry in terror when i see worms
I don't have a full fledged phobia per se, but I definitely don't like any creepy-crawlies.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
I really don't like heights.  Sad  
(Nov 1, 2014, 05:10 PM)zenophobia Wrote: I really don't like heights.  Sad  

Given your name... that's not the answer I was expecting at all. xD
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
I will pet a snake, I will climb a mountain, but I will NOT go on any amusement park ride that puts me upside down. I about freaked out on my girlfriend when she made me ride one.
(Nov 1, 2014, 05:30 PM)My Cupcake Money Wrote:
(Nov 1, 2014, 05:10 PM)zenophobia Wrote: I really don't like heights.  Sad  

Given your name... that's not the answer I was expecting at all. xD

I was originally thinking of throwing in a joke about my name, but naaaaah.  Dodgy
I dislike spiders that is all...