Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Phoenix Wright
I dont know how me or anyone else didnt start this yet, such a good game series and cant wait to get into it more. talk among the forums but please keep the spoilers to a minimum :D
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
It's very difficult to talk about this series without bringing up any spoilers, but I'll just say that I absolutely LOVE the concept of these games. They definitely make being a lawyer seem incredibly exciting, especially with the detective investigation bits! It's a very fun and challenging game with great music and wonderful characters~
Main/Replay Mod
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Cute Charm
Move of choice: Sketch
(Oct 6, 2014, 03:07 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote: I dont know how me or anyone else didnt start this yet, such a good game series and cant wait to get into it more. talk among the forums but please keep the spoilers to a minimum  :D
HOLD IT! I love the Phoenix Wright series I haven't played the games in while though I played the DS trilogy and that's about it, I'll pick up the 3DS compilation along with Apollo Justice and Duel Destines
Even if you are new to the series you can start with duel destines and still have a great time with it, but of course I would start with Ace Attorney so you know how it all started Smile I just love the breakdowns and the twists and turns of it all, and of course Edgeworth the Troll =p
if u like lawyer related stuff watch suits Smile
I picked up Ace Attorney a while back and loved it. It's one of my favorite games!
Love the Ace Attorney Series. Some of the best games I have ever played.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
I've always wanted to play Phoenix Wright! Do you guys have recommendations on where to start or which games are the best??
(Nov 23, 2014, 05:31 PM)sk_kaleigh Wrote: I've always wanted to play Phoenix Wright! Do you guys have recommendations on where to start or which games are the best??

I'd recommend starting with Ace Attorney. It's the first game in the series and it's nice to see how the games started out. Trials and Tribulations and Ace Attorney are my two favorite games in the series
I got into this series for a number of reasons; one of them being the Brentalfloss lyric video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSyYps8xJfs

Also, I watched Justin play the HD remaster version of Ace Attorney a month ago. Watching him play through it was a lot of fun, and I wanted to get my hands on a game. Which I played Prof. Layton VS Phoenix Wright, instantly loved it. Now I can't wait to get the trilogy pack in December! Its gonna be fun to watch it in HD and remastered.