Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pledge Your Allegiance to The Replay
(Jul 26, 2015, 11:54 AM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: WHY THE ANIMALS AGAIN???

WHY???

HAVENT ENOUGH THREADS DIED THIS WAY???

Meh. Didn't think this thread would be this popular anyway :D And may replay be with you. KappaHD
(Jul 26, 2015, 08:33 PM)AbruptFury Wrote:
(Jul 26, 2015, 11:54 AM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: WHY THE ANIMALS AGAIN???

WHY???

HAVENT ENOUGH THREADS DIED THIS WAY???

Meh. Didn't think this thread would be this popular anyway :D And may forum be with you.  KappaHD

Glad to see your with us!
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
(Jul 26, 2015, 04:12 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: But Eckley is Forum Prez, and therefore the closest I can get to loving Team Forum as a concept.

Heart

(Jul 26, 2015, 08:33 PM)AbruptFury Wrote: Meh. Didn't think this thread would be this popular anyway :D And may replay be with you.  KappaHD

Abrupt pls, you knew what you were doing when you posted this thread Kappa
(Jul 27, 2015, 12:37 PM)Eckley Wrote:
(Jul 26, 2015, 04:12 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: But Eckley is Forum Prez, and therefore the closest I can get to loving Team Forum as a concept.

Heart

(Jul 26, 2015, 08:33 PM)AbruptFury Wrote: Meh. Didn't think this thread would be this popular anyway :D And may replay be with you.  KappaHD

Abrupt pls, you knew what you were doing when you posted this thread Kappa

Yea, we all knew Team Forum would try and kill it with their animals and spam kappa
(Jul 27, 2015, 12:37 PM)Eckley Wrote: Abrupt pls, you knew what you were doing when you posted this thread Kappa

I posted it because Br0f wanted me to show my devotion to TheReplayFlynn and now I'm president apparently. It's a weird system but I'm fine with it. OpieOP