Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokémiles problem?
I have recently made a new global link account to buy PP Ups with the Pokémiles on the website, but they won't transfer to the website and they will instead go the the store in Mauville. I have done the Game Sync and everything, does anyone knows what could be the problem here?
usually, after you game sync your game to global link, there will be a girl in red uniform waiting you near the pokemon center's computer. there you will receive the items you got from global link,
(Jul 31, 2016, 10:44 AM)sater10 Wrote: usually, after you game sync your game to global link, there will be a girl in red uniform waiting you near the pokemon center's computer. there you will receive the items you got from global link,

I know, you misunderstood what I said. I haven't bought anything because I can't gain Pokémiles for some reason. @sater10
do you have pokemiles on your trainer card? if you do, once you save the game and sync to your account, i believe all pokemiles you have will be sent to your GL account. pokemiles can be earned from trading via GTS, and stuff. sorry for misunderstanding.
(Jul 31, 2016, 11:45 AM)sater10 Wrote: do you have pokemiles on your trainer card? if you do, once you save the game and sync to your account, i believe all pokemiles you have will be sent to your GL account. pokemiles can be earned from trading via GTS, and stuff. sorry for misunderstanding.

It's cool, it works now even though I didn't touch anything, I guess it could have been a bug or something... Thanks anyways for the help!