Poll: Was this tutorial usefull ?
Yes
Maybe ? *troll face*
No
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

PokeGen is Back to XYORAS - TubeHax + PKHex Tutorials |OUTDATED|
How do I place fi;es on the root of your 3ds SD card.
(Sep 21, 2015, 03:12 PM)DATBOSSTHO Wrote: How do I place fi;es on the root of your 3ds SD card.

You put the SDcard on your computer, and when you open it, the place with all the folders is called the Root of your SDcard.

Shocked 
Huh Help plz. I did everything correctly but when I load save manager it says:

Get fs:USER handle: 0x0
FSUSER_Initialize: 0x0
Open archive: 0xC920454F
Could not access the savedata archive! Press X to
exit.

I think the problem is I don't have a "main" file but the tutorial never said how to get one. Help me this is the only opportunity for me to get a pokegen and I don't want it to slip between my fingers. Sad
(Sep 23, 2015, 03:31 PM)jeepercreepers Wrote: Huh Help plz. I did everything correctly but when I load save manager it says:

exit.

I think the problem is I don't have a "main" file but the tutorial never said how to get one. Help me this is the only opportunity for me to get a pokegen and I don't want it to slip between my fingers. Sad

hummm what's your firmware version ?

Pretty sure that when you selected savemanager in the homebrew screen, you didnt move the joystick till your pokemon game was on screen Smile

[Image: Gv7TbxG.jpg]

(Sep 24, 2015, 03:24 AM)Ruledragon Wrote:
(Sep 23, 2015, 03:31 PM)jeepercreepers Wrote: Huh Help plz. I did everything correctly but when I load save manager it says:

exit.

Pretty sure that when you selected savemanager in the homebrew screen, you didnt move the joystick till your pokemon game was on screen Smile

Oh I thought they would be listed. Ok I'll do that.

Edit: It worked I'm trying to keep as calm as I can but it's not really working I hacked in an Arceus and I'm hacking in unobtainable pokemon now thanks you are the best
(Sep 24, 2015, 02:09 PM)jeepercreepers Wrote:

exit.

Oh I thought they would be listed. Ok I'll do that.

Edit: It worked I'm trying to keep as calm as I can but it's not really working I hacked in an Arceus and I'm hacking in unobtainable pokemon now thanks you are the best

Check the bottom of the tutorial on page 1, for pkhex tutorials, i posted some qr code websites there, those contain legit versions.

Glad i was of help.

exit.

hey

i have the same problem but i have no idea what the meaning of moving the joystick and i have no idea how i get to the the setting menu

my firmware is 9.9.0-26
Touch it ? by setting menu you mean the 4th image right ? and yes your firmware is the same as mine.

Moving the joystick means actually scrolling through your apps after selecting the save_manager app on the homebrew launcher, the one that will appear is the settings, so you need to move left or right with your joystick or + button till your pokemon game shows up.

Is there a way to run this at V. 10.1.0-27u?
(Sep 25, 2015, 12:04 PM)stitches3911 Wrote: Is there a way to run this at V. 10.1.0-27u?

I did a quick search and i found this https://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-update-1...ax.397358/
For the moment you cant but maybe in 2 - 4 weeks.