Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokedex Completion- All the tradebacksies
Okay so I'm trying to finish my pokedex and it's really flibbin flabbin difficult without a partner who has moon because I'm a lonely butt. -breathes- 
Right now the only things left I need from the Moon side is...

x Lunala
x Pheromosa
x Celesteela

And when I check the GTS, they all want the same thing. Solgaleo or Tapu Koko. 
I adore my Solgaleo to bits so I refuse to trade Nebby away for good and well Tapu Koko...
I don't really want to part from him either. It seems like a booty to get him back. :c

However, I am willing to use Nebby for tradebacksies.

Meaning is there anyone that is willing to let me borrow their Lunala, Pheromosa and Celesteela for like... Two seconds? Just so I can trick the game into thinking I'm an avid competant collector who isn't only doing this for a Shiny charm? ;~; I'll be trading over Nebby(Solgaleo) as a buffer so you don't have to worry about me suddenly running off with your moonbat or anything.

edit:

Also by the way! If you need pokemon that evolves through trade I'll be happy to help there too! :D I'll send over Nebby so you're pokemon can evolve then we can do some tradebacksies.~
I'll trade over a pheromosa and lunala, I haven't caught the 3rd Pokemon you need though
@MessiahMiguel 

Oh thank you!

edit:

Nono that's awesome enough! Thanks alot! :D
(Nov 27, 2016, 01:11 PM)Qui Wrote: @MessiahMiguel 

Oh thank you!

edit:

Nono that's awesome enough! Thanks alot! :D

Okay, I'll be waiting in the plaza, I already added you
@MessiahMiguel 

You're awesome! Thank you again! If you need anything, I'll be happy to help you out! :D
No problem, and thanks for the offer
I have a second Celesteela, I coule let You keep it if You want And I'm not looking for any pokemons in particular in S/M, So, just trade any You want  Smile
@Shirako48 
Whoa really? I really feel like I should give you something that at least makes up a bit for the Celesteela. Are you sure? D:
I am, unless You Really want to give me something, it's your choice  :D I'll be waiting in the Plaza, my pokemon IGN is Shirako on S/M
@Shirako48
Okay! I'll be there in a second! c:

edit:
I'm sorry but I don't see you aanywheree. D: