Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon Direct Possibilities
If you guys didn't know, there is going to be a Pokemon Direct today. Here are some possibilities on what they are going to talk about:
Thank You (obviously)
Pokemon Z
Pokemon Go
Pokemon Rainbow
Pokemon Sun and Moon
Pokken Tournament
Feel free to add your own possibilities!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
I feel as though any time devoted to mentioning even a single spinoff will be brief like a few seconds. Both Pokemon Go and Pokken will have something in store for the future but now isn't the time IMO. If anything, it will be based on the next main series Pokemon game specifically Moon/Sun. Z is has like a small chance but honestly it would be the most predictable game announcement and Game Freak/TCPi know this. Of course all the Z merchandising has been around lately but it's not going to be the main focus. If any, elements of Pokemon Z (Zygarde forms and Ash-Greninja) will be in the next Pokemon games which I strongly believe are Moon and Sun.
Given the length of the thing I doubt anything big is being spoken of. It's probably just about Pokemon Day being tomorrow.
Sun & Moon confirmed :D
@GMX really? :OOOOOOOO can't tell if lying or honesty lol

EDIT: Yep they are :O hope they're still compatible with the old 3DS's or i will cri ;-;
it's 2022 and we livin
Pokempn Cloud and Pokemon Surface