Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon Moves & Capabilities
Was just thinking of some pokemon moves and what exactly their secondary/extra effects they would under some situation(s). The one question I have for you guys to answer for me is what items will Incinerate burn & make useless besides berries? Will a mon holding leftovers or a certain "food" like images be made useless? I want to run this move on my shiny lampent soon-to-be Chandelure so If someone can shed some light on this, I'd deeply appreciate it.
The move you are referring to is called "incinerate" which "destroys" all berries / gems (don't confuse these with Z crystals). Problem with using incinerate is that the move Knock Off is far superior in many situations as you basically remove any items unless the user has the sticky Hold ability or again are holding a Z Crystal / Mega Stone. Given Chandelure has an incrediblely high Special Attack stat, you are better off using high powered STAB Fire moves like Flamethrower or Shadow Ball than using incinerate as the later is gimmicky and too situational.
I figured it was but the description from the tm is a little too vague about exactly what "certain" items it burns up and makes it unusable. Thanks Black117, I'll take that advice and just run a good stab special move on it now Wink
I know I'm not the only one who has questions/concerns on scenario situations about how so moves work here guys. Well since no one sees why this thread was made, I'll add onto it. Did you guys know that you can practically guarantee (aside from type immunity) that one-hit ko moves such as Horn Drill, Sheer Cold, etc can have a 100% chance of hitting with a Ninjask?