Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Since I have yet to see anything about it, it has just been announced today that Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon will be coming to the 3DS in Autumn 2015 in Japan, Winter 2015 in North America, and early 2016 in Europe. No other details have been revealed yet, but feel free to add speculation and information here as it come out! I've know I'm excited! I've always been a fan of the series and it's great to see another installment! :D

[Image: supermysterydungeon.jpg]

Link to Serebii's coverage here. Although I already have said what's ben revealed so far. But you can check back to Serebii to see if more info is revealed.
That's awesome hopefully it's more like explorers of sky story wise Smile, I've always loved the mystery dungeon games, explorers of sky was and is my all time favorite game, I was a little disappointed when gates to infinity's story was a little short, so I'm excited to see how this game turns out
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(May 21, 2015, 07:06 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: That's awesome hopefully it's more like explorers of sky story wise Smile, I've always loved the mystery dungeon games, explorers of sky was and is my all time favorite game, I was a little disappointed when gates to infinity's story was a little short, so I'm excited to see how this game turns out

Admittedly I haven't played since Explorers of Time/Darkness, but if this can come anywhere close to those or the original Mystery Dungeon in terms of story especially, then I'll be very happy. It'll at least be worth giving a chance when it comes out! :D
This game sounds promising. I'm interested to see a video preview of it.
#TeamForum

I hope it's better than Gates to infinity. I felt the story was way to short, and that they could've try something new using the 3DS controls. i.e instead of being locked in a grid you could move freely, meaning you can avoid attacks manually rather than hoping your opponent misses. Not that the other MD games were bad, because they weren't, but I'd like them to take it a step further. Although to be honest I'd probably still end up buying this game either way haha
(May 21, 2015, 11:55 AM)Eckley Wrote: I hope it's better than Gates to infinity. I felt the story was way to short, and that they could've try something new using the 3DS controls. i.e instead of being locked in a grid you could move freely, meaning you can avoid attacks manually rather than hoping your opponent misses. Not that the other MD games were bad, because they weren't, but I'd like them to take it a step further. Although to be honest I'd probably still end up buying this game either way haha
Same lol, did you know there was like three MD games that didn't come out of Japan Sad
Really? There was America/Europe only versions? I didn't know that, which is actually surprising because I'd expect it to be the other way around
(May 21, 2015, 12:06 PM)Eckley Wrote: Really? There was America/Europe only versions? I didn't know that, which is actually surprising because I'd expect it to be the other way around

It was the other way around their names we're blazing adventure squad, stormy adventure squad and light adventure squad they were on the Wii
I didn't know that, and interesting that they were on the Wii

also I read it wrong, I thought you said they didn't come out in Japan as in they didn't release in Japan, not that the games didn't come out of Japan as in they didn't have EU/American releases. Sometimes I just see words and make my own sentences up haha
(May 21, 2015, 01:23 PM)Eckley Wrote: I didn't know that, and interesting that they were on the Wii

also I read it wrong, I thought you said they didn't come out in Japan as in they didn't release in Japan, not that the games didn't come out of Japan as in they didn't have EU/American releases. Sometimes I just see words and make my own sentences up haha

lol its fine i do it ALL the time ill be looking at my watch that clearly says 4:30 and ill say its 7:30 or something like that for no reason, sometimes i think i have dyslexia, but i dont :P