Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon X Safari Friend
Shocked 
Hi guys i just wanted to ask if someone wants to add me on nintendo 3ds as a friend becouse of the friend safari Angel  btw my code is 491473688985
My FCs are 3840-6717-2202 and 4485-2366-1223. I have added you on both. If you're only going to add one of them, please add the second one as I have almost no FS there.
I can use more safari friends as I had to replace my 3ds XL and hardly have friends on it.

I'll add everyone that is before my post and if you are after my post be sure to reply to me so I add you back.
added both of you i have a water type safari with frogidere octillery and gyrados also cool picture of owari no seraph :D
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(May 27, 2016, 06:11 AM)Saiman Wrote: I can use more safari friends as I had to replace my 3ds XL and hardly have friends on it.

I'll add everyone that is before my post and if you are after my post be sure to reply to me so I add you back.

added you
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
Added you both @Saiman and @Sharkfang2193
I'll add everyone that has posted before me. My safari is Dark with Vullaby, Sneasel and Absol. Anyone posting after me feel free to add me as well. I hope my safari can be of use to some people.
Added everyone before me  :D  Feel free to add me back
I've added all you people, feel free to add me back Smile
Does anyone here have an ivysaur friend safari im looking for one or breeding purposes i breed japanese pokemon and try to breed for shinies recently got a shiny abra if someone would like to trade for it