Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi there!
Howdy! My name is Connor, and I joined here mostly because I'm aiming to finish my living pokedex again, and because I want to get back into breeding. My last living pokedex was deleted on my copy of Alpha Sapphire, where a corrupted save destroyed a good 700 hours of time from my X game transferred in. So yeah, rebuilding here. My next goal currently is to finish Kanto with a few more pokemon, and grab a 6IV Japanese Ditto at some point to invigorate my breeding. Happy to be here!
(Jul 28, 2016, 07:21 PM)ConnorMarsh Wrote: Howdy! My name is Connor, and I joined here mostly because I'm aiming to finish my living pokedex again, and because I want to get back into breeding. My last living pokedex was deleted on my copy of Alpha Sapphire, where a corrupted save destroyed a good 700 hours of time from my X game transferred in. So yeah, rebuilding here. My next goal currently is to finish Kanto with a few more pokemon, and grab a 6IV Japanese Ditto at some point to invigorate my breeding. Happy to be here!

Let me know if you want any help... Current working on a living dex myself.
Welcome to the forum, Connor!
Welcome!
 Fee free to hit me up if you there's something I can help you with Smile