Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon shuffle is out!
i got it and i really like it...its a fun gameSmile.....minus the fact that its like candy crushSad
Not gonna lie, the Mew mission is a LOT of fun. AKA: It's a challenge as opposed to the rest of the game. (So far. I'm only at the Torchic stage.)

I like that you earn coins from beating a level and you can use those coins for powerups. At least they give us something... the hearts/jewels still annoy me though.

I also really like the Mega evo aspect with Audino and how they incorporated that into the game.

It's a fun game to play for small increments of time, I wish they added an option to fully buy the game though. Screw you microtransactions!

Basically, I don't hate this game as much as I did in the beginning, LOL.
IT. IS. ADDICTING.

GIMME MEW NOOOOW!!!

10/10 WOULD PLAY AGAIN Kappa
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
I'm addicted to this Mew mission omg, THE REST OF THE GAME NEEDS TO BE LIKE THIS.
(Feb 19, 2015, 08:09 AM)Onihige Wrote: Yay! I caught Mew! Shame I can't transfer it to the bank. :P

Yea, I thought I was going to be able to transfer it too. Like they were going to do something similar to PokeRanch (although that was way more time consuming)
Oh man Pokemon Ranch... throwback Thursday right there.

That'd be cool if Mew were transferrable, but I'm not surprised Nintendo didn't include that. :P
Going back to California so i'll try this game out on the ride there. Should be fun if Ginger is addicted.
I CAUGHT MEW HALLEUJAH.

Once you get past the early levels, it becomes a lot of fun!