Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon sun and moon: THE THING YOU MISSED!!!
so as we know, the new pokemon trailer has been announced already. and- wait what uhhhhh OH YEAH! there were TWO trailers. yeah thats right, TWO! the first one is from nintendo direct and the other one was from coro coro. now both of the trailers show the same thing except for 1 difference. in the coro coro leak, it shows you coming out of a house, nothing normal right? WRONG. as soon as it shows the player come out of the house, you see two new things. first, if you pause at just the right moment you see a little child at the right and BOOM new pokemon. its hard to see but its a pokemon we havent seen. next, is that after that little moment you can see a mother talking to a boy. whats wierd about the boy is that he was wearing ROLLER SKATES! could this mean we get roller skates back or does it mean we can go back to kalos!!!!!!!!!!

heres the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WxCKssPs3E

discussion at the bottom of the post!:
what do you think that pokemon was 0-o
i thought t was a rabbit or a bulldog!
ALSO IT IS GOING TO BE A RABBIT BECAUSE I DID THE RESEARCH! YOUR WELCOME! ALONG WITH SOME OTHER POKEMON!
including:
secret pokemon in vid: Feral European Rabbit
pokemon in announcement vid: Yellow-billed Cardinal

another theory is that the pokemon is a new eeveelution but most likely not!
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
(May 13, 2016, 03:22 PM)xcr03 Wrote: so as we know, the new pokemon trailer has been announced already. and- wait what uhhhhh OH YEAH! there were TWO trailers. yeah thats right, TWO! the first one is from nintendo direct and the other one was from coro coro. now both of the trailers show the same thing except for 1 difference. in the coro coro leak, it shows you coming out of a house, nothing normal right? WRONG. as soon as it shows the player come out of the house, you see two new things. first, if you pause at just the right moment you see a little child at the right and BOOM new pokemon. its hard to see but its a pokemon we havent seen. next, is that after that little moment you can see a mother talking to a boy. whats wierd about the boy is that he was wearing ROLLER SKATES! could this mean we get roller skates back or does it mean we can go back to kalos!!!!!!!!!!

heres the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WxCKssPs3E

discussion at the bottom of the post!:
what do you think that pokemon was 0-o
i thought t was a rabbit or a bulldog!
ALSO IT IS GOING TO BE A RABBIT BECAUSE I DID THE RESEARCH! YOUR WELCOME! ALONG WITH SOME OTHER POKEMON!
including:
secret pokemon in vid: Feral European Rabbit
pokemon in announcement vid: Yellow-billed Cardinal

another theory is that the pokemon is a new eeveelution but most likely not!

what do you think that pokemon is?!?!?!
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
doesnt look like a rabbit to me :P
Thanks for sharing!! I'll have to show my friends, we're all hyped so much and this will add to it. I took a screenshot for anyone trying to find it, It's on the left where I drew an arrow
[Image: Gcy9R3q.jpg]
It looks like a mini Deerling
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Nice find!! I'm hyped again AHHHHHHH
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?