Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

PokemonForever Somewhat-Weekly News Thread (Forum/Games)
This is really neat!
(Jun 4, 2015, 11:26 AM)Knight Owl Wrote: This is really neat!

Thanks knight :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Jun 4, 2015, 12:39 PM)naitre Wrote: Well...now I know where I'm going to catch up after I work three 13s in a row. Rolleyes Fantastic idea you guys!
thanks naitre Smile
Mario and Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympics Trailer Analysis/Coverage
Credit to GameXplain

The Mario and Sonic series hasn't been the most popular over the years, but to me its a good competitive game to play with your friends! Now the series takes place in Rio, where the 2016 Olympics are taking place, The game comes out on 3Ds/Wii U and this Olympics, Golf is returning as a Olympic sport and Football, no not Soccer Kappa. This is the 5th Installment of the series and introduces a few new characters, The Deadly Six from Sonic Lost World Horrible game I know Kappa as well as Nabbit from New Super Mario Bros. U and, Jet the Hawk from the Sonic Riders series.

Here are some of the confirmed events that are in the game,
100m Dash
Rugby sevens
Association Football
Table Tennis
Beach Volleyball
[There are some i missed, I know but its obvious they'll be at the Olympic games, especially for Brazil]

Possibly more to come?

And for all you people who are in the dark of this series, Heres a little history,

The series began when Sega acquired the license to create videogames based on the Olympic Games, intending to create a version featuring characters from its well-known Sonic the Hedgehog franchise. Due to the atmosphere of competitive sportsmanship the Olympics had to offer, Sega received approval by Nintendo to include Super Mario characters in the game with Sonic. The series has been overall well-received praised by the media, mainly for being a crossover between Mario and Sonic, with the gameplay and multiplayer having been praised as well. However, it has been criticized for the choice of setting for both series, the controls, and having the Olympics be the only theme in the series.
[Credit from a Mario Wiki]

-Reporter Pod
I'm a born reporter Kappa
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccqyFfhMv20

We have a new announcement for Nintendo World Championship 2015

What does this has to do with the site? Well, Flynn is confirmed as a commentator.
(Jun 9, 2015, 07:53 PM)blasteg Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccqyFfhMv20

What does this has to do with the site? Well, Flynn is confirmed as a commentator.

Yeah I saw Justin announcino it on Twitter he sure has one a long way and in such a somewhat short time I know two years (I think ACNL was the first thing he did but not sure ) it a while but compared to how long it took other people to get where he is today it's amazing
(Jun 9, 2015, 07:53 PM)blasteg Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccqyFfhMv20

Justin I'm so proud of you :D

Nintendo World Championships MORE TO COME

In this glorious video, We see Bill and some random guy who really wants to keep everything a secret Kappa, Discussing some details on the Nintendo World Championships, The first in 25 Years, Revealing that there will be 8 Games, Some which are current, some which are old school, Mario, Sonic, Etc, The games aren't fully revealed, But one game is Splatoon, with its FIRST Tournament Setting.

The Special People Kappa

The Host
Kevin Pereira

Invited Players
  1. Sinister1 [Speedrunner]
  2. Cosmo [Speedrunner]
  3. TheMexicanRunner [Speedrunner]
  4. Bananas [Speedrunner]
  5. Essentia [Speedrunner]
  6. Trihex [Speedrunner]
  7. Jovenshire [Smosh Games, Someone different finally Kappa]
  8. Arin [Game Grumps]
  9. Plus 8 Winners from the Qualifiers being held at Best Buys, More info on those soon.

The Commentators!
  • djWHEAT
  • TheJustinFlynn
  • Andre from Black Nerd Comedy

[Image: 630x.jpg]

"No Bill, It has to be a secret."
[Image: giphy.gif]

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Two thumbs up for this post!!
#TeamForum

Star Wars Battlefront E3 Gameplay Coverage WIP

The Star Wars Battlefront series has been a way for alot of Star Wars fans from all the movies to enjoy there favorite moments and play as a fan favorite character, Emperor Palpatine,Luke Skywalker,Darth Vader,Etc,Etc. Now after a couple years and so on, its here! SWBF3!

This video is taken from EA's horrible E3 press conference since they spent so much time on sports games and kept this till the end, But it starts on the desolate ice world of Hoth where the player is running through Echo Base to get to the hanger bay to fight the Empire to start a game of Star Wars style of "Uplink"

The game looks gorgeous at this point and seems to run smooth, and the details of the map are noticeable quickly, the map seems to have been altered a tad for this game/gamemode, Adding Imperial Ships and seems to have moved Echo Base from its original location.

The gameplay swaps to a Imperial PoV, having them charge to the Uplink station to take it over, in the bottom right corner you can see multiple thermal detonator types as it looks like, and the final one looks like some type of special weapon. It again swaps PoV back to a Rebel and shows TIE Fighters flying above the player, showing the power up unlocking itself and a AT-ST appearing to attack and destroyed by the new type of rocket special weapon, "Smart Rocket" it then shows the AT-ST falling and the Rebel begins to cap the Uplink Station so Y-Wings/TIE Bombers can assist whatever faction you play as. It swaps to gameplay of a AT-AT which hasn't seemed to change from SWBF2 but it shows that you can set a Orbital Strike, Which is a Air Strike that comes from the factions Capital Space Ship thats in the planets atmosphere, can be placed from inside a vehicle.

It again swaps to a Rebel PoV, this time showing off the Alliance's Snow Speeders, Famous for taking out the AT-AT's with a chain the attaches to the walkers legs, showing you can transfer from 1st person to 3rd and the other way around at anytime, But the Speeders take out the AT-AT, then it swaps to a rebel on the ground, this time with a Blaster Rifle, with a bit of snow on top of it which is a nice touch, which could hint at Classes returning instead of getting stuck with one standard set of guns.

It swaps to the gameplay of a TIE Fighter and gives a look at how it fires, etc but gives us a Cockpit point of View aswell, but tells us X-Wings are going to be on Hoth aswell, As we see a quick glimpse of one. Then it goes back to the ground, with a Rebel Soldier with a type of Blaster, I do not recognize and shows that hes Rodian later on and it goes to a trooper getting Force Choked by none other then Lord Vader then it swaps to Luke Skywalkers PoV showing off his Force abilities and blocking blaster fire with the famed Jedi weapon, the Lightsaber then Luke charges at his Father with his Saber and begins a duel.

-Reporter Pod

May the Force be with you Kappa

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad