Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemonforever Name Rater
So I'm planning to homebrew my 3ds soon so I can help with stuff in the site...
And outside of pkhexing, I was thinking about perhaps helping with changing nicknames? I know I personally adore giving pokemon nicknames since I feel like it gives them personality so why not help people nickname pokemon that was traded to them?
But then I was thinking... Would it be rude to edit the name of pokemon that were given to someone? I'm not sure if that would be stepping on anyone's toes if I were to do so. :c
Im a bit confused, but what your saying is would it be rude to change the name of a Pokemon that was gifted or traded to you? If so then no, i dont think its rude at all. It shows the Pokemon that the new trainer (you) care about them Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Pretty much! I remember reading this discussion about being able to rename a pokemon given to you despite being named or not.

There was alot more people against it than I had imagined. So... I thought that there was something I wasn't getting. But if you think so, thank gosh!
I think it would be a good idea! Suppose you get a Pokémon you really wanted from the GTS or Wondertrade(or another person), but it has a nickname you don't like. I think it's kind of you to offer your service because of this!
I think this is a great idea.  I have some  Pokes that i woud nike to have different names for.  Can't wait for it to start. :D
Mawr
Thank you! Once I get homebrew up and running (the only thing stopping me from getting it is a /screwdriver/), I'll get a thread going for that service! :D
Cool idea! I don't think it's rude at all.
#LillieDefenseSquad
I named my mimikyu: Pika-Boo